Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
what all hapnd during ur gay massage?

Nothing happened - and it wasn't a "gay massage." it was at a totally reputable chain-type spa. my usual chick who massages me was booked, and the only available therapist was a dude who was pretty hot, and was pretty obviously gay (and to anyone who will jump in here with the "how do u know he was gay?" routine - he fit most of the stereotypes).

Anywho, i couldn't help but think "what if?" I've never messed around with a dude before, but if something did happen, i don't think i would've stopped it. I will say, he asked if I wanted my "glutes worked on," and i said yes. now, normally, therapists will ask, and i always said yes. he was quite a bit more "thorough" with my ass than any of the previous chicks have been. i'll admit i do have quite a nice, muscular ass, and i'm sure he enjoyed it more than i did, but let's just say I didn't hate it. ;)

Scot22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

D_Coupeland Clydesdale

Experimental Member
Media
Once this guy was giving me a massage, and I felt his hard cock on my arm. It sort of startled me, but to let him know it was cool, I reached out and stroked him a bit. He jacked me off quite nicely...the memory always turns me on as do massage vids.

sophomore19

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Once this guy was giving me a massage, and I felt his hard cock on my arm. It sort of startled me, but to let him know it was cool, I reached out and stroked him a bit. He jacked me off quite nicely...the memory always turns me on as do massage vids.

Where in KC did u go? i usually go to massage heights or massage envy...

Malack101

Sexy Member
Media
Somebody posted a link to a streaming video of a hidden camera inside an asian massage parlor where the guys started getting it on right next to a lady getting her own massage in the next area. Did anyone save that link or know what thread it was in.

Can't find it now.