Gay men and....girls!

windcaster

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
so any other gay guys hate when annoying girls like you? I cant go any where without a girl checkin me out! Ew!

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love the attention I get from women unless they think I will automatically like them, their clothes, their accessories, shopping with them, and that I know everything there is to know about shopping, clothes, accessories, makeup, etc. I hate shopping, I think following fashion trends religiously is giving up on style, and I think makeup is a waste of money. Also, I can't stand Sex and the City (except for the cougar), the Hills, or any of the other TV shows that a minority of women believe all gay men love.

I guess that's a long way of saying I love the attention except when women think I'm Jack from Will and Grace.

D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

Experimental Member
Media
Some of my best friends have been confident and intelligent gay men. We knew there was no attraction therefore everything was more laid back. He taught me everything I needed to know about men and I taught him a few things about color coordination when shopping. Going to the mall was a blast. After shopping we sat in the food court or by the fountain and talked about many things. There are so many more topics and things to discuss other than sex.

For example one of gay friends was a computer nut so he hooked me up with the best system; helped me with my programming projects. He knew I was in the medical field so I helped him with whatever question he had, or knew someone who could. We both liked travel and history. I knew him from the 7th grade all the way through our sophomore year in college. In time we fell apart because we moved in separate parts of the country. But ever so often I get a Christmas card.

D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

Experimental Member
Media
so any other gay guys hate when annoying girls like you? I cant go any where without a girl checkin me out! Ew!

Don't want to hijack, but I do have a question-
gay men don't like straight women trying to convert them. So why do some gay men try to convert some straight men with equal zeal??? One would think there would be some sensitivity and understanding.

And just because a girl checks you out, doesn't mean she want to fuck you. Why do guys think this??? I must come from another generation. If I say hello that don't me I want your body. It makes me paranoid to say hello to any men. Gosh I speak to everybody, just the way I was raised. It is polite to say hello.

If you got it, you just got dude. Strut your stuff. You know what you want, that is what matters.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"I can't go anywhere with a girl checking me out..."

That's funny because I'd check out a frog walking on two legs too.

Anyway, I do actually get alot of annoying female admirers. It's probably because they want a gay friend and I happen to be the gay friend of alot of shockingly attractive girls. They want to get on my list and unfortunately "bitches" fail to make said list, no matter how hard they try; and they do try...hard.