gay men and penis size

Pappy

Media
I agree with Alex8. Nothing wrong with a small dick. They're not going to choke you and they fit real easy into your ass. Plus guys with little dicks try harder to satisify their partner. And some of the little dicks are just so dam cute!!

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sorcerer said:
Then I guess you'd reject me.

Tsk, you know I'd roll over for you any day of the week :rolleyes:

Just because I love small dicks, it doesn't mean I don't also like average ones, large ones, cut ones, uncut ones, etc., etc. :smile:

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
EastCoast said:
Why does it seem like there are a disproportionately large percentage of hung men who are gay? Does a large penis make you more likely to be gay?

I've only seen actual data about this once ("data", as in, a real graph, an' everything). It showed a slight trend in the other direction.

As usual with these things, there was no reason at all to regard the data as trustworthy. There are some interesting statistical problems involved.

10inchPlus60

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
windtalkerways said:
I agree...but I'm wondering do straight
guys act any differently at a straight
site for male/female interaction?

I've never visited a totally 'straight'
sex site, so I have no idea...

I enjoy the wit and camaraderie
displayed by gays towards everyone
and each other...this site is wonderful!
speaking as str8 guy without much experience (with gays) I find everyone at this website very entertaining and willing to express themselves openly....enjoyable

my endowment is drawing alot of attention from women and men both str8 and gay....I am flattered by their candor....:redface:

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
oh absolutely, gay men are blessed with a bigger penis, in fact, the bigger it is, the more gay you are....

Thedrewbert

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
alex8 said:
Tsk, you know I'd roll over for you any day of the week :rolleyes:

Just because I love small dicks, it doesn't mean I don't also like average ones, large ones, cut ones, uncut ones, etc., etc. :smile:

You just plain like dick.:biggrin1:

carter2006

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I do not believe that there is any correlation between sexuality and dick size. I've obviously not had sex with very many 'straight' men but I have had sex with lots of gay men and they come in all shapes and sizes, from itsy-bitsy teeny-weeny to gigantic! From my wide a varied experience with flaccid straight men's penises in a lockerroom environment, I think that straight guys have equally varied cocks...

royston

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
there's 3 types of people in this world....cocks, pussies, and asshole's . now cocks can fuck pussies and pussies can fuck cocks but only cocks can fuk assholes....now gay men do most of the ass fuckin on this planet and so if it wasnt for them we'd all be covered in shit..!

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
royston said:
there's 3 types of people in this world....cocks, pussies, and asshole's . now cocks can fuck pussies and pussies can fuck cocks but only cocks can fuk assholes....now gay men do most of the ass fuckin on this planet and so if it wasnt for them we'd all be covered in shit..!
How unfortunate that we weren't able to save everyone.

Thanks for the props, Royston, your logic is truly a thing of beauty to behold.

And now, in your honor, I'm going to watch Top Gun.

royston

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
make sure u don u vintage aviators and possibly a leather jacket...and prepare yourself for the greatest movie soundtrack of all time....which such greats as highway to the danger zone and you've lost that lovin' feeling...

love royston x

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
carter2006 said:
Ahhhhh... :wank: ... young Tom Cruise in uniform!

Ahhhhh... :wank: ... young Tom Cruise in leather and shades!

He's all yours, Carter ...

*shudders*

ChuckRich

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My theory is all the straight guys with big dicks get so many offers of free no strings sex from gay guys that eventually most of them go for it in their high school or college years and like it enough to join the gay/bi team.

I did read somewhere that it could be because gay men have more testosterone than straight men. Which goes against conventional assumption but has been shown to be true.

Charles Finn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
38yo with a very large penis soft or hard.
99% gay
I have 2 bf's that are younger than me and smaller endowed.
we have a good sex life.
6" soft 8" semi hard and 10" fully hard
pics comming soon

D_Kirkhaus Komandohanger

Just Browsing
Media
ChuckRich said:
I did read somewhere that it could be because gay men have more testosterone than straight men. Which goes against conventional assumption but has been shown to be true.

That's partially true. The theories about the higher testosterone level are mainly about pre-natal exposure. This also coincides with a ring finger being longer than the index in many gay men and women. In adult gay men there is no (notable) difference in testosterone levels.