Gay Men and Size

SpiceboyMJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree with what others have said, I am not attracted to someone because of the size of their penis. Personality, intellect and a great sense of humour get me every time regardless if they are hung or not.

Frodo Boy: Yeah for me I like a big penis just for asthetic value and for hand jobs. But for like anything else I prefer an around ave penis because its easier for like bj's and stuff, at least for me prolly cuz Im not that experienced lol.

TripodMillenium: I find I have a little bit of tons of fetishes, but nothing to a strong level, and I'm also all-over-the-board about what I like....

Sure... I think size is great... tons of fun to fiddle around with.... but I'm more likely to love a huge cock for playing with in cat-toy like boyish wonder than be some militant cock-size Nazi... lol Size is not so important....

I tell ya... A good friend of mine gave me a cock pic of him... he's about average...

Lemme tell ya.... knowing him ahead of time.... that pic did more to turn me on than all the huge cock fare I have or have seen, mostly..... It put them to shame... because I knew the guy and I think he's AWESOME... ^^ ((straight, though. *snaps fingers in "aww, darn" way :p ))

My point is, a big cock might be fun... but a smaller one will be fun for me, too, since I don't have to worry much about my teeth and am I gonna hurt him or choke... I can just please the hell out of him away ^_^

4" 11" what's it really matter? As long as it's on a great guy. ;)

((sorry if it&#39;s a little hard to follow what I&#39;m saying.... I&#39;m between ADD meds.. >_< lol ))

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by TripodMillenium@May 24 2005, 05:33 AM
((sorry if it&#39;s a little hard to follow what I&#39;m saying.... I&#39;m between ADD meds.. >_< lol ))
[post=314100]Quoted post[/post]​

I compleatly understood everything you said&#33; :)

TripodMillenium: YAY&#33;&#33;&#33; :D ^_^

Hehe... I just realised... I&#39;ve even found some more average or under average cocks cute... ^^ In some ways my feeling with that was better, because instead of being a sex-maniac-drooling-fool I had a smirk and thought how nice it would be to give the cute guy it&#39;s on a moaning good time... hehehe :evilgrin:

britlover

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+Apr 18 2005, 12:42 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DoubleMeatWhopper &#064; Apr 18 2005, 12:42 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ensignkc@Apr 17 2005, 07:14 PM
I&#39;d like to pose a question to other gay men on the boards; how important is size in initial attraction?

Truthfully, I decide whether or not I&#39;m attracted to a man before I ever see his cock. I don&#39;t say, "I think I might be attracted to you; whip it out so I can be sure."
[post=301592]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

DMW, I have to agree with you. Chemistry, more than anything else, decides whether I have sex with someone, or have a relationship with them.

Sure, finding a big &#39;un under those shorts is always a nice surprise, but so is a lover of average size who is attentive and sensual.

Sabln7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by ziggity@Apr 20 2005, 02:03 PM
i&#39;ve got a lot less to say on this matter...

i&#39;m part of the &#39;queer&#39; demographic but i&#39;m not &#39;gay&#39; per se...

but i couldn&#39;t really care less.. my ideal is anything around average. if you&#39;re not around average cockwise, well, who cares anyway. i&#39;m only worried if it&#39;s microscopic or absolutely too big to fit anywhere.
[post=302513]Quoted post[/post]​

I agree. I have rarely had a cock too small or too big, but the ones that are too big can really be difficult to work with even if they are a delight to look at and touch. I prefer a "large" average, b ut I have less trouble accomodating a somewhat small penis anally and orally than an unusually large one.

Pyscean

Experimental Member
Media
I&#39;m actually a bit turned off if a guy is intentionally displaying his size, but with that being said I&#39;m much more attracted to a guy&#39;s butt. Big, beefy, baseball player type butts in particular. A guy&#39;s face is the first checkpoint though. If I like his face, I&#39;m looking to scope his ass next and not his basket.

I&#39;ve been with guys of various penis sizes. The one thing they&#39;ve all had in common is a big beautiful ass.

D

deleted3782

Ive hung out with guys of both extremes. The smallest guy was about 4" erect and was a lot of fun, one of the most popular guys I&#39;ve ever known. The absolute largest guy I&#39;ve been with was about 8.5" and we remain great friends today, though not sexually anymore. I know there are guys out there who only want to meet extra hung guys...I suppose for comparison or extreme sex, but I&#39;d like to think they are the minority, and that eventually they will grow up. I think that kind of attitude will eventually burn you out as you run from hung trick to hung trick.

jibikao

Just Browsing
Media
Hey guys,

Just joined the forum. Well, I am not hung at all but I have a lot to say about this topic&#33;

First of all, I think "dick size" matters if you are top, bottom, versatile. I would say most of bottom guys, go for the "bigger cocks". I am not ashamed to say that I love looking at big cocks and maybe one day I can suck on one&#33;

I think it has a lot to do with fantasy. My boyfriend is about 6" long with a pretty thick dickhead. It feels terrific in my ass. But in my fantasy, you always wonder how those HUGE COCKS feel like. Even though those big cocks may hurt like hell, it is still something I would like to imagine until maybe I&#39;ve tried one and absolutely hate it afterwards.

Right now, I am still searching for a chubby/bear guy with a huge cock. It&#39;s almost non-existent&#33;&#33; lol I guess my search/lust for them won&#39;t stop until I&#39;ve actually tried one.

And to be honest, doesn&#39;t it give you confidence (if you are a bottom guy) that your bf has a huge cock? hahahaha. I know I would show it off in front of my gay twin bro&#33;&#33; lol

LONG cocks are fun to see, but I think I am more attracted to THICK cocks. LONG and THICK are the best one but you seldom find that kind of cocks, at least for me. Long and Thin cocks are not that arousing. :(

I am only 25 and maybe I&#39;ll grow out of it one day but before I actually one try, I will always like bigger cocks. In fact, when I do webcam sex, I don&#39;t like it if the chubby guy&#39;s cock is about my size or smaller than mine. I don&#39;t find it as arousing because if I want an average cock, I can just ask my boyfriend to give me a show. hehe.

I think gay guys liking big cocks is just like straight guys liking big tits... but are big tits REALLY that good? it depends. :)

PS: I look for "chubby/overweight/stocky" guys first. If the guy is not chubby, he doesn&#39;t turn me on AT ALL.

mdvc149

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by 714goodguy@Apr 18 2005, 04:32 AM
I could be very happy with a man with an average sized penis. A big penis would be fine too. But, there are size queens out there who only want a hung man. If you&#39;ve only been with that type of man, I feel bad for you. Trust me, most men would be happy with an average penis. Heck, odds are very strong that their dick is average in size too; so who are they to demand a big cock?
[post=301611]Quoted post[/post]​

I agree on the size queen issue, they are out there. Penis size isn&#39;t important to me wehn first meeting someone. I met my Boyfriend of the last 19 months on gay.com. We chatted there for about a month before havign schedules that allowed us to meet in person. so we knew eachothr by chat personality first, then he hooked me with "can i have a hug?" before we went to grab a bite on our first face to face meeting.

mdvc149

Just Browsing
Media

mdvc149

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by ziggity@Apr 20 2005, 02:03 PM
i&#39;ve got a lot less to say on this matter...

i&#39;m part of the &#39;queer&#39; demographic but i&#39;m not &#39;gay&#39; per se...

but i couldn&#39;t really care less.. my ideal is anything around average. if you&#39;re not around average cockwise, well, who cares anyway. i&#39;m only worried if it&#39;s microscopic or absolutely too big to fit anywhere.
[post=302513]Quoted post[/post]​

Ok, exactly--WHO CARESA ALREADY, someone else posted it, finding a big one can be a nice surprise, but aren&#39;t we all attracted to someone, male or female for different reasons? Body? Hair color? personality? humor? yeah there are tons more&#33;

D

deleted111

What a fun topic. Basically it boils down to this. You are who you are, they are who they are. You can find em green to brown small to large and wanting the same thing. I have seen guys who are drop dead gorgeous adonis type guys who love overweight guys. I stopped trying to understand what guys look for a LONG time ago. I don&#39;t even tell guys I like about my cock until after we have gotten to know each other, rather not have that as something looming in the background whether positive or negative. As a matter of reference though.....a lot of the guys that I know or I have gone out with, have gone out with me because of my cock more then me.

Nate

writernyc

Experimental Member
Media
I am aroused and intrigued by many different men, as well as the attributes they possess, but there is an emotional as well as a physical/sexual aspect to my attraction toward and much sought after ability to service well-endowed men.

My father and two brothers are all well-hung (in the 8.5 to 9 inch range, but all of us are thick, around six inches in circumference), but through some heredity card trick, I only made it to about 7.5 inches, so looking at these men who were my idols, and who were much envied and desired for their cocks ( and for being tall and hairy, other traits we all thought made one a "real" man), and with cousins and uncles always comparing and boasting about being part of a family known for their size, I came to be a little obsessed with big dicks. So when I service a big cock, I&#39;m not just getting off on a big dick; I&#39;m making contact with someone/something that/who reminds me of men I love and idolize, and I feel I&#39;m also making contact with that holy glandular grail that wasn&#39;t passed on to me.

I&#39;ve had great sexual relations with guys of all sizes, and I love, eroticize, and care for them fully, because I&#39;m into them. But whenever I&#39;m with a guy who&#39;s big, it becomes something altogether different.

And now I&#39;m writing about the many obsessions and hang-ups we have with cock size (and other things) and finding that there are some fascinating stories out there.

It is great that there is finally a place such as this to talk about it.

And our pursuit of manhood continues.

Happily.

a_tad_tall

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by kracken@Apr 18 2005, 03:02 PM

To me, there are a lot of other things that are more important than penis size.

Frankly, personality is the first thing I notice.

[post=301622]Quoted post[/post]​
Yahoo&#33; Now thats what I find attractive&#33;

Bb luv

1st Like
Media
I agree, personality is the best when you&#39;re looking for a long term relationship. After all, when you grow old, wrinkly, grey, (maybe a bit pudgy) and have lack of sex drive, it&#39;s personality that&#39;s gonna keep the love going for the both of you.

To be honest, I am a bit of a size queen and I little care on how he looks like, I&#39;m not head turner myself, but Personality would be #1 for me.

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have not been in any relationship where the man was average or endowed.My first relationship ever lasted for over 7 years. Then I only dated maybe 3 guys. Till I found my current Husband of 8 years. Even though I really love to look at men who are well endowed. When in a relationship I always wanted a good connection with them. Common interest and lifestyle. There are way of getting the desire of a well endowed man , without getting the man ....LOL
:hi:

bigbadger

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Like so many things, I think this again is one of those things that is a case to case basis. Some people just prefer a really large penis and some guys are okay with a "smaller" penis. I think it all depends on who you are and what you are into. A lot of others in this thread have stated the same thing and I agree with them. I am not going to lie. The thought or sight of a guy with eight plus inches is a very big turn on and can be very arousing. For me personally I am not into the extra big ones. Visually it may be appealing and attractive. But when it comes down to actually using it I think someone who is 12 or more inches is just too damn large. As funny as that may sound, it is the truth. And again it all depends on who you are. Some men are probably more equipped or can just naturally handle an extremely large penis. I myself cannot. But in the end though I think it is important to remember that not all men love an enormous penis. And even more so the size of a man's penis does not indicate how well he can use it or the level to which he can please you with it. So no, in case you are wondering, not all gay men r bisexual men are size queens and take only the extrememly large penises. There are plenty of guys out there satisfied with a more average size.

caramelloso

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
For me a guy being hung is nice but not a necessity.If a guy is average Im fine with that, what really turns me on is a tall medium built muscular guy that can sweep me off my feet, I know it sounds silly but for some reason I love a man that is much more physically bigger than I am, and I would get turned on by that more than by his dick size. If he is hung is a nice little bonus but not a necessity. I also like men that are not stuck up, but that have self esteem, I have had issues with men that feel because of my looks and personality I am too good for them. Some have even told me Im too goodlooking for them and they couldnt trust me. Sometimes I even wish I was ugly, oh well, I am average dick sized bottom but never have had a problem getting a guy in terms if its for one night stands which is something I no longer do. I have been in few relationships and even at one point had few one night stand oral encounters. To me I have definately matured more from my younger days when I had encounters with men that were endowed(my size queen dayslol). For some reason men that are endowed have boasted to me about their size and even showed me like in a way of saying "this is what you want and you know it" lol but either way personality is very important to me, if the guy is a prick no matter how goodlooking, tall, and well hung, it would turn me off and I have had my share of turning down men that thought that because they were hung and had looks had me in the bag but their personality killed it for me which killed their egos but oh well some people prioratize the dick size first and would date even a prick if he is big and that is definately not me.

Caramelloso