Gay Men and Size

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I agree with most on here. As far as across the room physical, face catches my attention first. If I get to talk to them, personality goes to the front of the line. If I like a guy enough to get naked with him, to find out what he is packin', then I like him enough that whatever he has is absolutely PERFECT!!! Why? Because it is a part of HIM!

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
nacard01 said:
What a fun topic. Basically it boils down to this. You are who you are, they are who they are. You can find em green to brown small to large and wanting the same thing. I have seen guys who are drop dead gorgeous adonis type guys who love overweight guys. I stopped trying to understand what guys look for a LONG time ago. I don't even tell guys I like about my cock until after we have gotten to know each other, rather not have that as something looming in the background whether positive or negative. As a matter of reference though.....a lot of the guys that I know or I have gone out with, have gone out with me because of my cock more then me.

Nate

Well, I hope that once they got past that you have a huge cock, they liked you for your personality, intellegence, and, yes, cute face.:smile: You obviously have a LOT going for you besides your dick. And those that can't or won't see that are definately losing out.

Illustrated

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like a big dick, i also like intelligence, nice eyes, a killer smile, body hair and big hands. There's more to attraction than dick size. I had a casual "sex only" relationship with a man with an enormous dick both length and girth, i ended it because he was useless sexually. He was under the impression that big dick= get down there and worship it but don't expect reciprocity. My current partner is hung and also red hot sexually, i would still be with him if his dick was smaller as he makes me happy.:biggrin1:

LTAA

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not a size queen, but I have to admit that I do care how big one looks. If I had to chooes between average size and more compatability or a huge size and less compatability, I'd definitely choose average sized.

tallmark

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
amazing how people who have been the victims of judgmental prejudices can be so judgmental and prejudiced themselves!:mad: so the size queens are evil? so the size oriented guys are superficial. so, guys who like larger penises are fickle, std ridden, and possibly mass murderers, blah, blah, blah. why cant you guys just enjoy sex the way you like it and let others enjoy theirs? some people like football, some baseball. so???? some people like big penises, some dont. well, to each his own.

it is like that oft mentioned stupid statement "money doesnt buy you happiness." well, neither does poverty. but surely money does help with happiness, while poverty doesnt. so, having a larger penis is an addition not a liability to a man's physical qualities.

being a man of size myself, i find nearly every guy attracted to junior--be it at the gym, lavatory, or on the beach. do i find those who do superficial? of course not. some guys are attracted to a babes big breasts, some to her big behind. are they superficial? no. why would that be superficial? the thing is that penises are sex organs. the larger they are, obviously, the more attractive they are. you may not be able to fit them inside your b-hind or your mouth, but only a liar (or a traumatized) would say he is not attracted to a large healthy dick.

chrisndenv

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
There have been times when I have been swayed by the fact that a dude had a huge dick. It's not something I look for but when faced with a choice I have chosen.

While living in NYC, I was in an East Village bar late one night, not a particularly attractive crowd and am rather decerning. My friends had left me and I was finishing my last smoke and Amstel chatting with a guy who was working me rather hard and I was flirting safely, knowing that I was headed home very shortly.

I took one last prowl of the backroom to see if there was anyone worth my next hour jizz and a cab ride home. My tag along tagged along, oddly nervous in a backroom that I would think any NY gayish guy would be fully comfortable with. Perhaps it was because he had invested in me and wanted to make sure that the investment paid. At some point I recall through my rented beer haze memory that he pulled out a limp fatty. And I do mean thick. Not that long but obviously held a great deal of promise. At this point he started to get some attention from others lurking about in the dim light. He quickly placed it back in his briefs buttoned up his jeans. I beat him to the street and hailed a cab.

It was far more than and hour and there was far more jizz than I had concieved of earlier. I bottomed for the first time in years for that night. Sigh, good times. Ya, good times.

ChuckRich

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've yet to be with a large guy. I think the biggest penis that I've ever touched that wasn't attached to my own body was maybe 5 inches. Still I've enjoyed the ones I have played with regardless of their relative smallness.

cruztbone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hang in there, Chuck Rich. You will encounter a big one. True, a large penis is not a great find if the guy is a total dick to begin with, but if the guy has any sense of real self-esteem and maturity, then it will be a wonderful experience. As a well-endowed (past 50) Latino size queen, i love to compare up close in the shower at the gym(behind the curtain of course) and the aroma of fresh soap and hot water are such a total turn-on.

I have a special weakness for men of color and size. They tend to uninhibited and love to play submarine commander, or submarine slave. What fun!

In addtion, they are much easier to manipulate with sock puppets. Sock puppets and oral sex were made for each other.

and the games! ring toss, decorate the salami, who's a Head? All wonderful games that require 7 inches or more.

I think i will write a book on this topic. Perhaps now that i am a published gay author, my publisher will consider this topic as creative non-fiction. What do you think, LPSG members?

cruztbone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
and yes, I forgot the word "be" in front of unihibited and the word "addition" has an "i" before and after the "t". Sorry, proofreaders and editors out there in LPSG land.

saintedelephant

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have never chosen a sexual partner on their size. I have to be phisically attracted to them for other reasons, if they are hung, its just a bonus that I find out when we get to that stage in the relationship.