Gay men and straight couples

Gboy2000

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
@straightbro91 and his girlfriend with some gay men having sex. Apparently they like to do this to help @straightbro91 feel better about sex with gay men @collinandjoshx have also done this with Alanna and Adamxlee (straightbro91). Pics of Ian Holms and Kaden Hylls with the straight couple.

Attachments

Gboy2000

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
do u have their video to share?
No you have to subscribe to Ian Holms jff and/or Kaden hylls website, why you would want to is a mystery. I saw Ian Holms video and it's him and her boyfriend doing her, there is no sex with the boyfriend at all. It was boring and a pathetic video actually, you could see that he was not interested in her at all. They all looked like they were messed up on drugs to me, that's how it seemed to me. Definitely not worth spending money on, I asked Ian Holms about it, DM and he said he didn't plan on ever getting with another woman, it wasn't for him. Desperate straight people using gay men to get more followers, the guy won't even kiss men but it's cool his gf has sex with them. Weird people out there, at least to me that is.

Reactions: Gaviriak