Gay men and straight women...answer me this!

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Iskepee_Longwoodee, Sep 28, 2007.

1. D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

I was wondering how many women have had long term relationships with a gay or bisexual man before he came out to you? And how many gay men here, have had LTR's with woman before they came out, or are you still in the "closet"?

2. lvsxy808

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sorry, I'm not one of them.

My first long-term boyfriend though, had been engaged to a woman. He left her to join the priesthood, then he left the Church to be a gayer.

3. B_AZBiGuy

B_AZBiGuy New Member

Wow... Chance... I might leave my wife for you! You're hot... :)

Well, not really. But you know.

I told my wife I was bi in stages. She accepts it now as long as everything is safe and doesn't affect our family life. She's a kick-ass wife!

4. sbeBen

sbeBen New Member

You are very lucky.:smile:

5. Beanie

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well i have never really been in a real relationship so this has never happend to me but i do have a friend that didnt want to accept that he was gay so hewas str8 for a number of years and he became so queen-ie he said he was bi and now he just dont care and hes gay so he kinda done it in stages over 5 years or somthing. aint really that close so im not sure if he had girlfriends in between so...

I dont think this will of happend to many guys, the "using a girl as a beard" type thing because think about how the woman must feel? if your a guy and your girlfriend leaves you for another woman most men would be like "yeah ok, can i watch you" but if a man leaves a woman for a man then it can be totally devistating.

6. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

My best friend and I talked about getting married and having kids for about 5 years before he came out. We still had sex about a year and a hald after he came out. It was awesome, we are still close.

7. D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Nice......

LOL...his gayness kept becoming more apparent...it's good he did come out finally! I think you might be surprised at how many gay men have done this...

That is great...glad your still very close!

8. str82fcuk

str82fcuk Member

Albums:
    Glasgow ... (formerly Johannesburg, Montreal)
    There seem to be a lot of bisexuals around here. Personally I've never done anything sexual with a gal ... just not interested ...
    I don't understand how people don't know or change or have to come out and stuff ... I think those people must be basically bi not gay or straight

Draft saved Draft deleted