Gay men body part attraction

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You know how straight guys will say, "I'm a legs man," or "I'm an ass man," or "I'm a breast man"? Do gay guys do that, find themselves attracted to a particular body part?

Reactions: alcor972

LeftCoast

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A guy with good facial hair will always get my attention. Styles change over time, but right now goatees are my favorite. I guess that sort of makes November the best month of the year.

hvdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Face, particularly smile. Body/Musculature second. I don't mind a handsome guy that isn't necessarily built up, but a muscle guy that's fug is hard to get passed.

KennF

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You know how straight guys will say, "I'm a legs man," or "I'm an ass man," or "I'm a breast man"? Do gay guys do that, find themselves attracted to a particular body part?

Absolutely.

Three things get to me very quickly...
First and foremost, a great smile. Especially if they are smeyezing (smiling with their eyes).
A nice bubble butt.
The framing on someone's face.. whether that is facial hair, cap, coiffeur, whatever. How someone frames their face can be f-cking amazing.

W

wavejock

Obviously face for all of us to whatever extent but for me nice hair and kick ass legs

alcor972

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
body first
cock second
face third
... as for me...
body first
face second
cock third
I have no particular part of the body I pay much more attention than another...
Saying that... it's true that I am sligtly more interested in the areas where the limbs are linked to the trunk... the shoulders/upper arms/pecs... and the hips/upper thighs/ass...
... hilarious/cool answer...
you're cool, Bill.

Reactions: BillM

indyguy9791

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
like when a guy has nice feet. Cant describe really, but know em when i see em. I think has to do with feet being such an "intimate" body part, in that we don't get to see all the time in everyday life.......or im just really fucked up sexually. Could go either way.....hehe

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Height is the first thing to catch my eye, but isn't a deal-breaker, in either direction. I'll sometimes notice pecs (and by default, shoulders/arms), or breasts, before a face. Then, I like nice legs--toned on a woman, meaty on a man. Of course, these are all just eye-catchers, and again, don't determine overall attraction.

Exbiker

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Face; particularly eyes.

But I think I have more than one mode.

Sometimes, perfect is : good looking, muscular, age say 25-35, short to medium height. Blonde. Nice smile/laugh. Fun.

Most of the time, adequate is: just very submissive. Very into fairiy adventurous S and m. Willing to please me. Doesn't matter so much about age, body, looks. Just attitude.

:)

PS - why is this not in "ask a gay man"? Did I misunderstand?

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I also want to point out, "Bravo" on the topic, and description. I say this because I recently was in a conversation where a woman when on a tirade about how all of her gay male friends just like "parts", and didn't like the whole person, that they just picked guys apart, and how disgusting she found it. Of course, I then pointed out, "If you think it's just gay guys that do that, then you don't know MEN. ALL men check out tits, or ass, or whatever."