• Total voters

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As a very oral top, I'll definitely say TOPS make the better cocksuckers. I have played with quite a few bottoms who had no trouble riding my cock, but couldn't suck worth a damn.
Couldn't agree more...I'm a 100% anal bottom.......but a 100% Oral top and the best head I get are from guys who suck me before they fuck me...(my preferred order)

davefox

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm a bottom but many men have told me that I give a phenomenal blow job. And I think they're probably right, judging from the reactions I get.

I take reservations... :07:

EBlend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I wouldn't make any statements with no exceptions, but my experience in general has been similar to the majority here--that tops have mostly given me the best oral. As to the exceptions, I'm mostly a top, but I never thought I was exceptionally good at giving oral. Not bad maybe, but not the best, I think.

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I'm a top and I'm completely addicted to the oral and I have gotten very good reviews on my technique. I'm in favor of the tops from my past experience. The last bottom that I dealt with was a good rider but possessed a very shallow throat. I guess I can't have everything:frown1:.

inman69

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That's a tough one for me. I've met only a few tops and don't remember any mind blowing blow jobs. I also prefer top and have to admit that I can suck a mean dick! I enjoy it and can suck to completion.

Steinweg9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm a 100% bottom, and I'm a great cocksucker. And I am a bottom who loves a Top Man, not another cocksucker. Sorry, no cocksucker is a Top Man in my book. But that's my book, no one else's. If y'all wanna rub whatever feels good, I get that -- but any "Top Man" who even touches my dick gets kicked out of my bed and out of my life.

FleshlightMouth

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Providence, Rhode Island, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't consider myself neither oral top or bottom, since the traditional definition does not really apply when the SUCKER is the ACTIVE one (may favorite way of cock worship) and the guy getting sucked just kicks back and enjoys the ride or gets head at the glory hole.

According to the comments on my videos here and at XTube as well as the responses from many of the guys with big cocks I have sucked over the past decades, I am pretty confident about the quality of my deepthroating skills :smile:

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
about ur political view...THIS IS NOT THE VENUE FOR YOUR OPINIONS ON THE UPCOMING ELECTION AND TO WHOM U R VOTING FOR...

I have to make the conclusion that u r voting for the first time, don't have any frame of reference on what and why one votes for a candidate for President of the United States and you clearly have not read anything about Obama's track record...the reason i know u haven't read about his track recored...HE DOESN'T HAVE ONE.
If u think that this USA is in a recession now...hold on to ur ass, if Obama gets elected...George Soros is pulling the strings for Obama...and we are going to be in the worst economy since 1933...its was called the GREAT DEPRESSION...
I'm a tax attny...its very clear to me...what would happen if this idiot were to be elected by the uniformed, the ill informed, and the unintelligent...which so far, seems to be the ones embracing this no substance character...and to think Barry and i went to the same high school...YIKES

Steinweg9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
what would happen if this idiot were to be elected by the uniformed, the ill informed, and the unintelligent

You just described America, my friend. At least your brains are not in your big penis! thanks for all the pics and posts, by the way. I've been keepin' an eye on ya. Hot shit. (Much respect, that is.)
Yep, you're correct, this is not the place for poli-sci, but these Dems are bad, bad news. Even centrists should be shaking in their boots.
Keep the Big Dick pics coming my Man.

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well, I had to answer "bottom" out of team pride. I'm told I give outstanding blowjobs... but they're usually just a precursor to get him warmed up for the main event. :tongue:

I should probably try to work on my cocksucking skills though and see if I can get my performance on par with that of my ass. I'd probably have to find a guy or three who would be willing to just lay back and experiment on him. No reciprocation or anything, that would distract me. Just a long, intense session of me servicing a man with my mouth until I make him unload, heavy and hard.

I doubt I'll be able to find a guy who'd be into that though... :rolleyes:

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
pick me ... PICK ME!!!

Well, I had to answer "bottom" out of team pride. I'm told I give outstanding blowjobs... but they're usually just a precursor to get him warmed up for the main event. :tongue:

I should probably try to work on my cocksucking skills though and see if I can get my performance on par with that of my ass. I'd probably have to find a guy or three who would be willing to just lay back and experiment on him. No reciprocation or anything, that would distract me. Just a long, intense session of me servicing a man with my mouth until I make him unload, heavy and hard.

I doubt I'll be able to find a guy who'd be into that though... :rolleyes:

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
pick me ... PICK ME!!!

Are you kidding me, of course I'd be so grateful if you'd be willing to help me out OCMJ! :tongue: That would be awesome of you. You'd also really help me learn to focus on my cocksucking and fight the insurmountable urge to beg you to fuck me til my eyeballs rattle. :tongue:

Since we're about an hour from each other I'd want to make sure we take our time and really let me get a good mouth workout in, so anything I could do to pay you back for your generosity is totally open.

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, speaking as a gay guy who doesnt get into anal (except for eatting hot hole), I have gotten pretty good "unsolicited" reviews on my CS skills.

No gag reflex, and lots of stamina and strong jaw make for a sucksessful "headgiver"

If any of you from NYC, you can check it out (wink)..... - Alyn