gay men, do NOT click here! ;)

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Arrrrrggghhh! My eyes! My eyes! Quick, have to visit Jeff Black's gallery...lol.

B_capslock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
too late!.......so that's what a pussy looks like :)

See how its so much more ornate than an anus.:biggrin1: Its very dick friendly, self lubricating, has this fun fleshy opening to slap you dick around in and can be almost self uiding... so the horny teenager can just push in the general direction and it'll slip in.

Aitch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Before & after surgery shots, huh? I cant think why anyone would want to do that but each to their own, I guess...

BigLittleMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ouch! i'll need some intense shock therapy to recover from that...

those are before and after shots? before and after what? and which ones are which? to quote one of my fav bugs bunny episodes "absolutely hideous!"

blm

BigLittleMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ouch! i'll need a couple of shock therapy treatments to recover from that one...

those are before and after shots? before and after what, pray tell? and which ones are which?

to quote south park when mr. garrison has a sex change, "do i look like a woman?" to which the doctor, covered in blood with a sick look on his face replies, "yeah, pretty much!"

blm

wingnut84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Wow... some of those looked pretty good but others were absolutely frightening. I would gnaw my arm off to get a way from the snaggletooths to whom quite a few of those belonged.