Gay Men: Ever feel the need/desire for a child?

Jake90

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I want this more than anything. I find myself getting all protective towards young guys on cam4 when other guys abuse or threaten them. Some of them are so vulnerable and I know that I would never abuse their trust - it's not about sex.

There is a young (legal!!) guy I'm chatting to regularly. If he wants a relationship as b/f somewhere down the line I wouldn't say no - he's beautiful and really complex - but he knows I'm content to just be a father figure if that's what he wants. He opens up to me about stuff he's never told anyone and yes - I'd be proud to be his dad!!

Jake90

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

In 2005, kicking and screaming I found myself a parent or at least fulfilling that role when we inherited my Nephew.

All respect to you man! You've taken on quite a challenge there, but in all honesty seeing what a great guy you are you couldn't have done anything else. I know I would do the same without hesitation.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In the summer of '95, 3 of my best friends had a baby within a 10 week span. The 3 kids are all about to turn 14 now. My best friend locally and her daughter have been a really cool part of my life. I've got to express my parental nature through the daily interraction with them. Otherwise, I believe that being a parent would be a very serious committment and shouldn't be taken lightly. Besides, I'm very independent, and would not want to be responsible for my own child.