Gay Men Fucking Cis Woman Fetish

JackKing

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hi Guys, I have this fetish of watching gay men fucking cis woman, eating and fucking pussy whether is bisex or straight sex...I don't know why but it turn me on like crazy.....Please post any videos or erotic stories if you have any so I can beat my dick to death.......

NB:
1. I am a gay man, this is just a fetish nothing else...
2. This fetish is strictly for cis gendered woman...transman are not included thats a topic for another thread.
3. I am not into gay guys being converted, I don't understand how a gay guy fucking woman means they lose their primary attraction towards guys? NO CONVERSION

PLEASE PLEASE SHARE IF YOU HAVE ANY...THANK YOU
View attachment UC-downloadbfdfad7c0a93521d.mp4

PaddyMoore91

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi Guys, I have this fetish of watching gay men fucking cis woman, eating and fucking pussy whether is bisex or straight sex...I don't know why but it turn me on like crazy.....Please post any videos or erotic stories if you have any so I can beat my dick to death.......

NB:
1. I am a gay man, this is just a fetish nothing else...
2. This fetish is strictly for cis gendered woman...transman are not included thats a topic for another thread.
3. I am not into gay guys being converted, I don't understand how a gay guy fucking woman means they lose their primary attraction towards guys? NO CONVERSION

PLEASE PLEASE SHARE IF YOU HAVE ANY...THANK YOU

WTF???

hawkeye15

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This fetish is homophobic and the answer is you are BISEXUAL! Primary attraction men, secondary attraction men is bisexual. Bi mean two, two sexes. It makes me so damn mad to keep seeing this crip and seeing you fetishized gay men doing this. You are homophobic and convertion-oriented. Gay men DO NOT want pussy, bisexual men do.
HOMOPHOBE.

hawkeye15

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am a gay men like 100% but since a while I have been craving pussy. I think I would like to try one day. Could anyone decrive how does it feel to fuck pussy and whether is it worth of trying? ;)
Why would you be craving it if you never had it. And stop saying you are 100 percent gay! How does that work? You are bisexual. And no for a gay man it's def not worth it.

Schabowy44

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Why would you be craving it if you never had it. And stop saying you are 100 percent gay! How does that work? You are bisexual. And no for a gay man it's def not worth it.
Dont tell me what I am and what I am not ok dude? I can do whatevee I want...

hawkeye15

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dont tell me what I am and what I am not ok dude? I can do whatevee I want...
You are not GAY!!!! Yeah you can do whatever you want, but your ass is not gay. You are doing it as a bi man. Do tell me to sitt up here and accept your lies because I will not. You're throwing being gay under the bus and I can and will call you out for it.

Munchy

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Can you tell me the name of these actors please?
The first clip is A.j Alexander and he is gay.

The second clip I forget his name but he's straight.

The third clip is Mike demarko and he is gay. This was his first time with a woman.

thtwlc

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You are not GAY!!!! Yeah you can do whatever you want, but your ass is not gay. You are doing it as a bi man. Do tell me to sitt up here and accept your lies because I will not. You're throwing being gay under the bus and I can and will call you out for it.

Y'all really need to look up the kinsey scale lmao

Wilson221100

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This fetish is homophobic and the answer is you are BISEXUAL! Primary attraction men, secondary attraction men is bisexual. Bi mean two, two sexes. It makes me so damn mad to keep seeing this crip and seeing you fetishized gay men doing this. You are homophobic and convertion-oriented. Gay men DO NOT want pussy, bisexual men do.
HOMOPHOBE.
Calm tf down, sissy. You people wouldn't survive a day in REAL homophobic countries.