Gay Men...Have you really ever hooked up with a straight dude before?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Polly_Femus, Aug 15, 2011.

1. D_Polly_Femus

D_Polly_Femus New Member

Just curious on how common it is for other "straight" dudes to hook up with other dudes. Could be that you are/were his cock sucker or it was just a one time thing or maybe he would fuck you, etc.

Tell your stories but please only if you truly believe the other dude was mostly straight and actually fucked chicks. Not just a roleplay thing.. Thanks!

2. dude_007

Gold Member

Yes, for sure. I've hooked up with real straight guys. Usually centered around a massage with happy endings. Aside from the many requests I've received over the years from married men for a "full release" massage, I have stumbled upon a few hot studs who have gotten naked on my table and let me at it.

#2 dude_007, Aug 15, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2011
  3. poultrygeist

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I don't think I ever have. I might do it if he was up front and said that he had no problem with it but just needed a release. Other than that, it just doesn't hold much interest for me.

4. chrispy

chrispy Member

Yes...he was so uptight and neurotic; he might as well have been a corpse for all he seemed to enjoy it. I just gave him head - which is my favorite thing to do - but it was the worst sexual experience I have ever had.

5. CobraLover

CobraLover Member

Albums:
    There are many married guys, that if they came on this site, might say 100% straight but really are 90% straight and 10% gay. Many guys are really bisexual even if they only fuck pussy but they still want to see & play with cock.

6. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    More than I can count and once two at the same time. I can't believe everyone thinks this is so uncommon. I totally see them as straight too. No big deal...just sex

7. B_patrickmcc

B_patrickmcc New Member

There are a ton of posts about this already. In most cases, either alcohol was involved, or it was a curious issue by the straight guy, or both.
    My experiences have been very mixed, and really dont like messing with straight guys. Since it is usually oral, it is rarely reciprical. and often the reactions arent good, after they cum. I never try to hit on a straight guy, so it only happens when somebody I know brings it up. Even then I dont really follow through unless I'm sure this isnt going to go ok.

8. jojolongdong

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    In my experience there has only been 1 occasion I know of. It was an incredible night and I still can't quite believe it.
    I'm thinking of composing it in as much detail as I can remember and posting it soon as a New Thread & find out if anyone else has experienced something similar. (It was with my next door neighbour.)

9. mikeyinbrooklyn

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have 2 stories. My first "boyfriend" was on the DL (didn't bother me too much at the time, I was newly out of the closet and not very judgmental). As far as I know, I was the only guy he was with. This was 15 years ago; he is now married to a woman and has kids. I know for certain he was attracted to women. My guess is that he was bisexual, leaning towards preferring women. He claimed then (and I assume still now) that he was straight.

Second, I have a straight aquaintence who has twice let me blow him. The first time he was slightly buzzed; the other time he was not. He never made any attempt to reciprocate or make out or anything. But he was thrilled to get a good blow. By the way, he is a very nice guy, masculine but not even slightly homophobic. I haven't told our mutual friends about our trysts, but he has not been weird at all around me or them since. I think he's comfortable in his heterosexuality, he just enjoys getting blown. I'd be happy to do it again. Although, I would love to go further...

PS Guy #2 above, is well qualified to post on this site. Wish he would.

10. Redwyvre

Gold Member

Albums:
    I had sex with a few straight guys while I was in my youth. I'm not looking for this sort of thing anymore. But there was one time that it was totally wild and hot. I worked in the same shop as this guy, and we got together to go drinking quite a few times. One night after drinking he came back to my place because he needed a place to stay. We were sitting around talking and drinking and then we started to wrestle and horse around. He pinned me (imagine that) and then he kissed me and we laughed. I must have said something because pretty soon we had our dicks out and we did everything. I remember he rimmed me which really surprized me and then he fucked me. I think we used olive oil as lube. He let me fuck him which made him want to take a shit. I thought that was sorta funny, but made sense in a way, hell, I was surprized he could take a cock up his ass, but we were really drunk, really young, and he was very athletic and must have had a high pain threshold.
    While we were taking a shower to get cleaned up he said, "I want to taste your cum." So he knelt down and gave me one of the best blow jobs of my life. I came in his mouth and he swallowed everything. We fell asleep together that night on my futon.
    I saw him a couple of days later at work and asked him if he'd like to go out drinking again and he said "No, I met this girl....." Honest, ten months later he was married and the father of a baby boy. True story.

11. D_Tim McGnaw

D_Tim McGnaw Account Disabled

Never sought them out (I'm only really attracted to people I think I have a chance with) but plenty of straight guys have come onto me over the years and I've fucked or just fooled around with quite a few.

#11 D_Tim McGnaw, Aug 15, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2011
  12. BikerBear

Gold Member

Albums:
    Oh Yes!! I have had a few "straight" guys... One in particular...

He rented a room from me, as he was getting a divorce. He used to bring his GF around for the occasional cup, but never went into his room (at least not that I knew about). He would occasionally open up to me, talk about his divorce, his GF, sports (yawn), etc.

One day he came into my office (in the house) whilst I was working, to ask about a suit & tie combination. I gave him my opinion. Then, he returned again asking me to assist with wrapping a gift for his GF. I said "no problem, glad to help"... and then, all of a sudden, I blurted out "Next you'll be asking me to give you a blow job!" to which he replied "Why not?"

Oh, WOW!!! What an afternoon THAT was.... I never knew a guy could moan in ecstasy like that. I gave him full service; from cock head to asshole. He especially liked it when I would tongue his balls ever so lightly... a tickle.

Great memories!!! :tongue:

13. B_spiceworks

B_spiceworks New Member

that's might not be good experience.

14. 559guyhere

559guyhere New Member

Yes many times. I actually have two regulars. The first is a chili guy in his 40s and loves how I suck his dick and had fucked me once and has been trying to do it again since lol and I even ran intp him with his family and if o had a wife that looked like that I fuck a guy on the side too. The second is a hot white guy in his thirties with a huge Chevy truck. He has bull balls and let's me lick the sweat of them clean, his does construction and his body shows it. My favorite time was when he just got of jail and called me to come over and tried to fuck me bb. His head slipped in and I wasnt "ready" for it if u guys lnow what I mean so I pulled it out but the moan he made as he went in was sooooo manly. And he tells me the Bullshit his wife gives him just cause he wants to be with his son. She wad the reason why he wad in jail. But yeah both are very sweet guys who actuslly know how to treat a person and they both have made put with me lots of times. Very soft kissers lol. So yeah ib my case its possible

15. TexasTail4U2Use

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    To be honest, all but three of the nine guys I have ever had any type of sexual contact with are what I would consider straight. Two of the 3 are bi and the third is gay.

16. exwhyzee

Gold Member

Yup, with a guy who had a great deal of experience as a sexually active straight guy but tried something new with me...and it was a disaster. Feelings were not mutual, and after a few false starts he decided he wasn't comfortable with guys after all, and it all ended with hard feelings. There was very little in the whole experience that was sexy or exciting. I'm sure he is already back with women.

17. erratic

Gold Member

It sucks that it ended so badly for you. I swore off entertaining straight guys' curiosity because it really didn't feel fair to me. Yeah, it turned out fine with one guy; we fooled around a couple of times, and it was friends having fun sex with no attachment. Other than that one guy though, there's a really creepy vibe around all the guys who identify as straight who come on to me. Like you said, not sexy or exciting at all. And what's in it for me except getting off? I do not need someone panicking after orgasm because they can't deal with the sudden cognitive dissonance. I like to be caring with my partners and all, but that just makes me feel like shit.

#17 erratic, Aug 17, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2011
  18. D_Polly_Femus

D_Polly_Femus New Member

Where do you guys meet the "straight" guys?

19. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    I had a very good friend who sold weed, so there was always someone new coming to call. And in the early-mid 90s my favorite bar in Boston (always a sticky-floored dive, BTW) descended into total anarchy; I met many "straight" guys there during my "trade phase".

I met several closeted guys, some bisexuals and at least one genuine straight guy. As so many have reiterated, the sex was lousy.

#19 Bbucko, Aug 17, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2011
  20. erratic

Gold Member

I would say university, but actually none of them were in university. No idea, really. For me they were people I got along with anyway who knew I was queer (and safe, emotionally).

Draft saved Draft deleted