Gay Men...Have you really ever hooked up with a straight dude before?

Anthony1958

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I recently had a straight friend. He wanted a massage and I jokingly offered to give him a "happy ending". He was open to it. I blew him (he was quite well endowed). He definitely enjoyed it, but didn't reciprocate. I wasn't expecting him to, but he did say he'd like to repeat the experience again.

Sometimes this sort of thing leads to complications. The straight guy can feel guilt (I guess from some silly religious beliefs) and he feel uncomfortable. Maybe it is a fear that he might be gay. Sometimes he might be, but let's face it, an exceptional blow job is hard to come by and straight men LOVE to have their dicks sucked.

DavidXL

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It sucks that it ended so badly for you. I swore off entertaining straight guys' curiosity because it really didn't feel fair to me. Yeah, it turned out fine with one guy; we fooled around a couple of times, and it was friends having fun sex with no attachment. Other than that one guy though, there's a really creepy vibe around all the guys who identify as straight who come on to me. Like you said, not sexy or exciting at all. And what's in it for me except getting off? I do not need someone panicking after orgasm because they can't deal with the sudden cognitive dissonance. I like to be caring with my partners and all, but that just makes me feel like shit.

It's kind of ironic, but I am a "mostly" straight guy who is in the weird position of having met a really, super cute, younger gay guy about a year and a half ago who I have real feelings for, except that I am pretty sure he is interested mostly in the 7.5 inches between my legs rather than me as a human being, which kind of bums me out.

He's in a committed relationship with a partner (and, yes, I know am a terrible person). But, last night, when we were fooling around, I almost fucked him - he wanted me to - though I just couldn't bring myself to do it, because it felt like fun sex with no attachment (even though, in a stupid way, I wish there were). Even though there is no where for this to go, I wish it it were a little more caring, because it kind of makes me feel like shit. He's going back to his grad school program on the other side of the country in a couple of weeks, and I hope I am strong enough to resist going all the way with someone who just wants me for my dick.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It sounds like you deserve a better guy to be your first guy, David. Sounds like the physical attraction is definitely there, but you obviously want more than just sex. Just because there's nowhere for a relationship to go except for some fun fooling around doesn't mean you can't leave it feeling at least good, if not better about yourself, no?

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I had a guy I used to foll around with. He had moved out of the house with his wife and they were divorcing. He was enthusiastic, but clumsy with the cock. We had some good times but then he drifted away. I ran into him again and he said he and his wife worked things out and stayed together.

I had a neighbor who was married with a son, but curious about having sex with a guy. We got naked and I sucked him for a bit, but he got a little freaked out and left. He continued to tell me he was curious, but not quite ready to act on it. I moved and we didn't get another chance.

sizequeenieboi

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This might sound a bit strange; in fact maybe it is, but I used to think of myself as straight until this guy who used hit on me for a long time, finally got me drunk and talked me into going to bed with him. From the first time I ever sucked dick and got fucked in the ass I realized that it was by far the hottest sex I'd ever had. I've never seriously considered going back to girls since...

D_Peter_Parkit

Experimental Member
Media
I've been with several "Straight Dudes" including several armed forces members. I thought it was insanely sexy, especially in the fact that i blew some of them in uniform....I think it's a fact that some struggle with. but a blow job is a blow job...a lot of men don't care where its coming from. I fooled around with some of these guys for years, still talk to some of them on a friendly basis

DavidXL

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It sounds like you deserve a better guy to be your first guy, David. Sounds like the physical attraction is definitely there, but you obviously want more than just sex. Just because there's nowhere for a relationship to go except for some fun fooling around doesn't mean you can't leave it feeling at least good, if not better about yourself, no?

Thanks, Erratic. That's good advice, and it's good for me to hear it.