Gay Men: How many men have you slept with?

hngthkbadboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This includes both oral and anal sex. How many do you think that you have slept with in your lifetime and how old are you now?

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This question has been done before, probably more than once. But just for kicks, the most accurate would be 45, including four long-term partners with each of whom I was either 99% or 100% monogamous. It also should be noted that I didn't come out until I was 21, I'm really picky (I've turned down who knows how many opportunities), and I'm 44 and single now.

gordonuk

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have only been with 56 guys. I did not have sex until I was 21 and most of the guys I had sex with was between then and age 31. Since then its been not so much. For some reason i seem to scare guys off.

I class sex as oral, anal, rimming, and wanking. Basically anything that stimulates the genital region. You you not necessary have to cum its still sex.

I am amazed how many gay guys dont class oral or rimming as sex... Its still a sexual act, so how come its not sex??

9inchcanadian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have no idea, alot.
More and more as time goes by. although London ON Canada is not the best place for random casual sex. Unless any boys here wanna get in touch!!!!

Awesum9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
No way of an accurate count, didn't keep score, it would have been too painful to cut notches on my penis. In my 45 years I would have to say approximately 200 combination of males and females.

hngthkbadboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
DAMN I must be a DIRTY WHORE....LOL I have been with about 600 guys and having sex for 16 years, then again at a bathhouse once I got fucked by ten guys so I guess i am a big whore :)

Caeric

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm 36. I've been with seven people, one of which is my current BF of two monogamous years.

Growing up very religious probably had something to do with being scared / shy.

Timbo5678

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have no idea but it's in the thousands for sure. I lived in San Francisco in the pre aids 70s and early 80s, and averaged between 600 and 900 per year so go figure. At bath houses I'd often have five to ten partners in an evening, and lobed bath houses, toured Europe in the early 80s and visited the baths in every town or city I visited.

I also want to state I am a great advocate of recreational sex, but also an absolute believer in emotional sex. For the record my lover and I will celebrate our 40th anniversary in December. We have NEVER been monogomos, but we have ALWAYS lived by one rule, either one of us could sleep with anyone (male or female) once, the second time it had to be a three way.

Over the years we both have had serious sexual/romantic relationships with others, but I got to tell you, when you KNOW the guy you're with is the one who ultimately makes you happy, and that you also make him happy, there is never a threat to that relationship.

Don't be a puritan, enjoy the body God gave you.

ThePipe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Um......Im 34.......my number is...including women & men........it just hit 11, have had 2 LTR's (one girl for 6 years and one guy for 6 years)

hairyman101

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
im 51 and back in the 70's i was a real whore....i would have to say 1000's of men from that time to now. i have seen alot of cocks.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oh dear God! Get a fucking calculator! I feel like such a whore.

~quicksilver~

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Im 25 and one of those guys that tends to not count oral sex... maybe a generational thing?? But counting oral its about 10 girls and probably 30-40 guys.