Gay Men: How many men have you slept with?

ydkj_tx

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Damn - I never sat down and tried to come up with a number before. :eek:

I guess I'd have to say over 100, maybe even 200 if just BJs are counted. However, I was married for 15 years (to a woman) and and now partnered (to a man) for the past 5 years - both monogomously. I suppose I was a bit of a wild thing before the marriage (college years) and after it, before meeting my partner.

skizmata

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have no idea but it's in the thousands for sure. I lived in San Francisco in the pre aids 70s and early 80s, and averaged between 600 and 900 per year so go figure. At bath houses I'd often have five to ten partners in an evening, and lobed bath houses, toured Europe in the early 80s and visited the baths in every town or city I visited.

I also want to state I am a great advocate of recreational sex, but also an absolute believer in emotional sex. For the record my lover and I will celebrate our 40th anniversary in December. We have NEVER been monogomos, but we have ALWAYS lived by one rule, either one of us could sleep with anyone (male or female) once, the second time it had to be a three way.

Over the years we both have had serious sexual/romantic relationships with others, but I got to tell you, when you KNOW the guy you're with is the one who ultimately makes you happy, and that you also make him happy, there is never a threat to that relationship.

Don't be a puritan, enjoy the body God gave you.

WOW! I am so envious of your perspective.

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I dont think i've seen 600 men in my lifetime! You gay guys know where to find the beef dontcha?

It's totally mind boggling when I read some of these figures. If you asked straight guys how many women they've had sex with, you will rarely see 100--if they're honest. And you'll likely see lots of elevated exaggerated numbers. A guy with 5 would probably say 10. One with 15 may say 25.

Im not gay so 0 guys .:biggrin1::biggrin1:

You're still young. :biggrin1:

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't know how many men or women I have slept with......but, if you mean how many with whom I have had sex (which could mean almost anything to me).....well that's a different matter.

As a BI man, I haven't kept a record with whom I have slept, male or female, but it's been quite a number since I became sexually active at the early age of about 6 or 7, and began having vaginal, and oral sex with both sexes, at about the age of 11. The number of "different" people would have to be quite a lot. Actually, I really don't want to know how many!!

After sex, however, I did actually sleep with some. My wife, as well as a couple of LT partners, including my present male partner of 20+ years.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Um honestly, I've not slept with any of the guys I've had sex with.

That being said, I would say I've given oral to close to about 50-75 guys in four years. I've had anal sex about 15 times with about six different guys and gotten head from only two different guys (I've only started to veer away from being a total bottom recently).

Thankfully I'm still clean...cuz I'm a whore.

ryguyga80

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've slept with a number of guys. If Monster would say yes, it would be a number of guys plus one.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's totally mind boggling when I read some of these figures. If you asked straight guys how many women they've had sex with, you will rarely see 100--if they're honest. And you'll likely see lots of elevated exaggerated numbers. A guy with 5 would probably say 10. One with 15 may say 25.

Why is it so mind-boggling?

Zora held for years that straight guys' beef with gay guys was knowing that they (gay men) had more sex. :rolleyes: I think I touched upon in another thread how gay men are having sex with other men whose sex drives are more or less equivalent. Men and women rarely, in average, have the same sex drive. Also -- men are much more likely to not attach emotional connection to sex (as women sometimes do).

Without those restrictions, it should come as no surprise that men who are having sex with men are having more sex than men who are having sex with women. I have had sex with both and can clearly demark the differences in how easy (or difficult) getting sex can be, depending upon who you are trying to get sex from.

Hence the differences in the figures (well, that and some lying, for sure).

In the end, the larger question (to the OP) is why do you care and what does it matter?