Gay Men...How Many Sex Partners Have You Had???

moyanboyan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i don't know if this topic has been addressed but after reading some statistics on gay lifestyle, i'm grown curious to know the number of people gay men sleep around with on average. the study i read showed that its quite common for a gay male (they studied caucasians i think) to have sex with about 1,000 different partners in their lifetime...at first i thought it was a lot..but i did some math...
say you screwed about 30 different folks each year over an active sex life of 33 years...thats 33x30 = 990 different guys so i don't see 1,000 being out of the realm...me...lol..i'm new to the lifestyle so i've only had 3 different guys...lol..but i might make up for lost time...hehe...as long as you play safe and cautiously...no harm right?
SO HOW MANY GUYS HAVE YOU SCREWED? (i won't be judgemental ;) )

CraigS41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've only screwed 3 guys in my life and 3 women (Over that part for good though). I have been screwed by (Guessing) 30 guys in 12 years, so I am WAY behind the "Average" Curve. :biggrin1: Some of them have screwed me more than once and more than a few several times. :smile:

I do have a "Fantacy" of being in a sling with one guy after another screwing me for as long as I can take it.

Craig

moyanboyan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
not a bad fantasy there craig...hehe...yeah i meant either screwed or been screwed by...yeah i'm below that 1,000 mark too...however i don't know how common it is for folks to reach it...

Merman127

Experimental Member
Media
We don't all live up to stereotypes. I've been with a grand total of two guys. I came out when I was 18 and was lucky enough to have found my Mr. Right early on (a year later), and have been in a monogamous relationship with him for seven years (and counting). Of course, being a guy makes us think about sex constantly, but it doesn't mean we are ALL promiscuous... (not that there's anything wrong with that!)

moyanboyan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Lex said:
Quality over quantity always.

the only way to find quality is to up the quantity right?...hehe
and craig no nude avatars right?...to me it looks like you're fingerbanging a pussy...

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Stronzo said:
I've had two gay experiences:

1) my parish priest

2) my present boyfriend

:33: Ya think?

willing to bet there were tons of priests in that parish.

what about the twins tale you mentioned once. were they priests also hmmmm?

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
dcwrestlefan said:
willing to bet there were tons of priests in that parish.

what about the twins tale you mentioned once. were they priests also hmmmm?

now now.... let's not get technical! :eek: :rolleyes:

I was trying to blame my homosexuality on the clergy! :tongue:

moyanboyan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i think i might start taking a pic with every trick/partner i come across...that way i can remember them all...hehe

ClaudioGranami

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sorcerer said:
Wow, you know the exact number!

Yes... I've checked two weeks ago... because I still have my old database, with names, cities, telephone numbers, sexual preferences, short phisical description, things we've talked about, number of dates, etc etc...