Gay Men...How Many Sex Partners Have You Had???

Stealthblade

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I became sexually active at 19, but thought I was straight at the time. Between 19-21, I slept with two women. I'm now mid-forties, and have subsequently done it with 47 guys. I'd like to report that my partner of over 20 years is number 47. Truth is, though, that he and I have engaged in several three-ways over the years (and several of those with repeat customers), so he is actually number 41 (and yes, I've kept a journal to keep tabs).

gsoler

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
In New York, if you are reasonably attractive, single, have your own place, have no ahng ups about having different men in your bed every time, work 9-5, and live in a gay-majority area like Chelsea, gay men are very likely to have some 2 or 3 different sex partners per week.

Now, most wont do that 52 weeks in a row nor every year..

so get your numbers..

and of course, sometimes you do repeat with some of the men you have had sex before, but not too often.

In my case, i have had some 30-35 every six months. I am not proud about it, but most men here avoid 'entanglements'.. so I just do what I need to do.

No judgements, please.

Reactions: Eric2450

cocktails69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Im in a relationship & have been for 15 years - When i was single it was probally 6 guys a month but now we have a threesome with a different guy about once a month (unless were on holiday then it can be 7 in 2 weeks)
So I'd say an average for a lifetime of 1 new man a month. Although I am a bit of a slut.

BigSean

Just Browsing
Media
I have probably had in the region of 2000-3000. I havent got a clue. I get fucked lots in darkrooms so can have anything from 2-10 partners in a night.
The most in a weekend was over thirty at a sauna.

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have probably had in the region of 2000-3000. I havent got a clue. I get fucked lots in darkrooms so can have anything from 2-10 partners in a night.

Thanks for doing your part to keep our average up, don't want to dissappoint Grandunification and the Family Research Council.:biggrin1:

T0beyeus

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Um I have slept with 30 guys in the 3 year I have been sexually active. It averages to 10 a year... More like 13, 10 and 7 so next year will be 4 and then 1... so I will be 21 when I find my soul mate perhaps...

God I hope so. I want to settle down NOW!

Reactions: Eric2450

Tlss

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Um thats a bit much.

I've had 5 sexual partners which i think is a good number.

aussiejd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been alittle picky. Right now I have been in a 1-1 relationship for several years, but up until now I would say about 150 partners in 18 years

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
SO HOW MANY GUYS HAVE YOU SCREWED? (i won't be judgemental ;) )

Quite a lot, but not enough yet.

Actually in the last few years I have been putting a lot of time and energy into other aspects of my life. I think experience and technique are important and overall I am pleased with what I have learned from others.

I've had some great lovers and made great friends through it all, this aspect of my sexual experiences has transformed my life several times.

What other people think is pretty irrelevant. Oh, how they love to judge!

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not enough

From: Stephen Pinker, How the Mind Works (Penguin, 1997, p. 473-474)

Everyday life offers most [straight]men few opportunities to plumb the bottom of the desire, but occsionally a man is rich, famous, handsome, and amoral enough to try. Georges Simeon and Hugh Hefner claimed to have had thousands of partners; Wilt Chamberlain estimated that he had twenty thousand ....

[D] Symons (The Evolutuion of Human Sexuality NY: OUP, 1979) notes that homosexual relations offer a clear window on the desires of each sex. Every heterosexual relationship is a compromise between the wants and needs of a man and a woman, so differences between the sexes, tend to be minimized. But [male] homosexuals do not have to compromise, and their sex lives show case human sexuality in a purer form ... in a study of homosexuals in San Francisco before the AIDS epidemic, twenty eight percent of gay men reported having had more than a thousand sex partners, and seventy five percent reported having more than a hundred. No gay woman reported a thousand partners, and only two per cent reported as many as a hundred.

Symons writes, " I am suggesting that heterosexual men would be as likely as homosexual men to have sex most ofetn with strangers, to particpate in anonymous orgies in public baths, and to stop off in public restrooms for five minutes of fellatio on the way home from work if women were interested in these activities. But women are not interested"

gemini72

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
about 5 different guys...came out when I was 23 and I am now 35. Met my "life-partner" when I was 25. Three guys before I met my partner, then my partner, and my partner and I recently had a three-way = 5 guys.

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well counting the guy that just left? hehehehe Um 7 dudes.....since December 06' :cool:

....as my roommate says, I'm a slut Because there are many more hookups that didn't go all the way to sex. But speaking of sex, that was one great hr so now it's time for me to pass out!