Gay Men...How Many Sex Partners Have You Had???

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think gays are any different from straights or even bisexuals. Some have more sex than others. Over a period of 40 years, I have had sex with 3 women and 2 others that I wanted to but it never worked out. I have also had sex with 6 men, the last 2 which were each 8 year long monogamous relationships. Again, 2 others that I wanted to but it never worked out. :smile:

I disagree. I think that the reason the numbers are higher for gay men aren't because they are gay; but because they are men.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
I disagree. I think that the reason the numbers are higher for gay men aren't because they are gay; but because they are men.

Regardless of what you may think, I know women who have had 100's of sexual encounters, meet with other women in places where they know they can score easily with men and who make a game of how many men they sleep with (even in 1 night). With all due respect, that age old theory that all men are pigs and sex hounds is pure :bsflag:
The assumption that men are more promiscuous than women fails to take into consideration that **it takes 2** and that two is usually a man and a woman. Also, there are just as many women as men who cheat on their spouses both with other men and with other women. We are sexual creatures. :smile:

supporter22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In the 25 years or so I have been sexually active, I probably have been with 30 to 40 guys most likely closer to 30. I go through long dry periods, like now which is nearing three years of no partners. Before that it was five with one partner, but regular-like. My early thirties, I remember a year with some three ways a fourgy and about six other sex partners.

I really would just like one and to enjoy one another 3 to six times a day. :biggrin1:

xemnasfury21

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm bi and have only been sexually active, and thin, for 20-ish months. I have two male fuck buddies and that's all I've had.

I have no interest in going out and pulling random men or women for that matter; I'm sure I could if I wanted to but I don't.

VW53

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In 20 years I've had approximately 20 partners. That includes some year+ dry spells. Looks like I'm yet another person that's well below the supposed "average." I wonder where those figures actually came from....

ndkid

1st Like
Media
so if we included any type of hookup...which is like blowjob or handjob and actual sex.....i became seriously sexually active at around 19.....over the past 2 years.....i've bottomed/sucked off/gave handjobs to 38 different men. soooooo......i think i'm not a slut first off. next, i'm way below the thousand mark or whatever. so i'm good. and yes i get tested regularly...i'm 100% clean.

Reactions: Eric2450

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
so if we included any type of hookup...which is like blowjob or handjob and actual sex.....i became seriously sexually active at around 19.....over the past 2 years.....i've bottomed/sucked off/gave handjobs to 38 different men. soooooo......i think i'm not a slut first off. next, i'm way below the thousand mark or whatever. so i'm good. and yes i get tested regularly...i'm 100% clean.

I'm glad you shower so often, but what does cleanliness have to do with being tested regularly for STDs?

ebjay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A couple thousand, but definitely more weighted in my 20s and early 30s than later on. I enjoy sex, and don't have any hangups about it. It was also a great relief to boredom in my 20s.

Reactions: trackjock13

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Impossible to even count how many sexual encounters I've had. At one time I tried to keep a journal, but it started to take up too much time.

Hmmm . . . I hope this link works. GayTube.com - MASSIVE

It sort of represents what life was like for me in the late 1960's through mid 1970's in San Francisco at the Rich Street Baths, or the real grungy days of the St. Marks Baths in Manhattan. Of course, not everyone looked exactly the same (maybe we did?) and there was a nice mix of men of different ages, but all hot. Thank god for good memories.

DAKRA

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
wow... I am afraid to answer as not to incriminate myself. No one would believe me anyway.

I wonder ..... - - - I bet I would believe you! So, do share the details...

I for one aveage about 25 per year, BUT, when I travel, I really go crazy and go for like 2 per day for a 15 day vacation....

However, I do NOT do Anal! - Oral only

:rolleyes: