Gay Men...How Many Sex Partners Have You Had???

doserre

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i don't know if this topic has been addressed but after reading some statistics on gay lifestyle, i'm grown curious to know the number of people gay men sleep around with on average. the study i read showed that its quite common for a gay male (they studied caucasians i think) to have sex with about 1,000 different partners in their lifetime...at first i thought it was a lot..but i did some math...
say you screwed about 30 different folks each year over an active sex life of 33 years...thats 33x30 = 990 different guys so i don't see 1,000 being out of the realm...me...lol..i'm new to the lifestyle so i've only had 3 different guys...lol..but i might make up for lost time...hehe...as long as you play safe and cautiously...no harm right?
SO HOW MANY GUYS HAVE YOU SCREWED? (i won't be judgemental ;) )

well i think that i'm old-fashioned i have been with my boyfriend from the first day and just him.

Reactions: orangeC

MuscledHorse

Superior Member
Media
Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I, proudly, cannot count the number of guyz I've been with on two hands or even 10 hands. Well past the 1,500 mark here (and no, that's not a typo). Thuroughly enjoy sex here so i hit a lot of sex parties and sex clubs (miss living in NC where there was at least 1 sex party a month. If you own stock in Trojan, I'm one of the reasons their revenues are so high. By the time I return from vacatio at the end of next week I'll have easily added 20 or 30 guyz to that total.

Reactions: trackjock13

dedrewm

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
WOW....I never thought as myself as a slut, but I guess my good looks and my circumstances have let me so far fool around with at least 600+ (conservative) people, most safely, and have had a few long term relationships.... I am very picky and have travel the world a lot and I would say 90% were too good to pass up

Reactions: trackjock13