Gay men if you had sex with a woman and she had really tight vagina would it make you climax?

tncentaur

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Azurekite900,
For a quarter, will you have a ketchup enema, shove a hamburger patty between your buns and send the selfie to your mom?

Mom: oh, look at what my son the abortion sent me!

bwhip1011

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Sex is more than friction, tightness, depth, pace, size or anything of that kind.

... It is not just a physical act; it has both mental and spiritual dimensions...

That's why I'm gay. Not because of incorrect vaginas.

You're hilarious! Incorrect vaginas!!! Are there correct ones.... When I worked for Trans World Airlines the good old TWA we called these DFQs or Dumb Fucking Questions. Oye!

Reactions: Exbiker

azurekite900

Experimental Member
Media
Sex is more than friction, tightness, depth, pace, size or anything of that kind.

... It is not just a physical act; it has both mental and spiritual dimensions...

That's why I'm gay. Not because of incorrect vaginas.

I'm sure if a woman had a tight vag and started riding you I bet you would climax?

Exbiker

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If a gay guy penetrated a woman wouldn't he eventually climax?

Well, I have climaxed inside women, yes.

So, the action of thrusting does cause an orgasm, eventually. But in my case - because I am not ( really ) straight - it's much stronger, and a little quicker, inside a man. It's about what you really want. Your identity. How you fit in with your tribe, the people who surround you ... But the upside was, because it took me so long to cum, several women thought I was great lover for making it last that long, and giving some of them their first orgasms ...

I didn't try anal with girls. It didn't seem right to ask.

I stand by what I said. Sexuality is about minds, and something ineffable. Not just simple things about skin, or integuments, or pressure, or thrusting, or holes.

bwhip1011

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
And with all of this being said, really what is your interest in this, please? Honestly, it makes little sense to me. The only fact that I can deduce is that you have some questions floating around in your head. And that's okay. You don't seem to be getting the kind of responses that you may have expected so just ask other questions. ;)