Gay Men Meeting Point

gman: Well I have no idear if this exsist on here, so im giving it a go.
This is Kinda a place for Hung Men ;D & There admirers :eek: to hook up for what ever reason. ;)
So lets do it Big boys.

mentatzps: Ok, let's start.
I'm 21, gay, not really long (quite thick tough  ;)) and love huge ones.

That's all.  ;D

gman: Hey there mentatzps ;)

Welcome on board. Lets crank it up !

wheres the pic of ur golden member ? :D

mentatzps: Well, as you are asking so politely the pic of my member is on ratemyschlong.com under the username of mentatzps. ;D
My score at the moment of writing here was only 3.38...poor vote :( :-/

gman: Hey Buddy
That is a GREAT site !!!!!!!!!
I wish lads on here could attach a foto album on here so we could see there GLORIES ! ;D

P.S. I had sex with THE BIGGEST cock i have ever had last night ! Thanx u GOD ! 9 inches and 6.5 ... heavy balls... and HOT guy ! YUMMMMMMMM ! :D

Thumper_10x7_CA: sounds hot gman! howd you meet that stud?

conclave27: 28 and in Los Angeles, looking to meet and appreciate a man with a big cock. Once I had a good 9x7 and have been craving ever since.

gman: [quote author=Thumper_10x7_CA link=board=relationships;num=1077620863;start=0#5 date=02/27/04 at 06:59:03]sounds hot gman!  howd you meet that stud?[/quote]

Hey Thumper - I met him on GAYDAR.com.au .
What was men to be a quick shag turn out to me a quick shag , ened up being not only a HUNG dude, a clean and safe but the NICEST most talent TOP HUNG bloke i have EVER met !

Bless ! :D

gman: [quote author=conclave27 link=board=relationships;num=1077620863;start=0#6 date=02/27/04 at 07:31:57]28 and in Los Angeles, looking to meet and appreciate a man with a big cock. Once I had a good 9x7 and have been craving ever since.[/quote]

HEY Conclave27 - Right lads Mr Conclave needs a HUGE guy of his dreams in LA - who can help me friend here ???

Btw Conclave - hope u doing and thanx fow writting in ! ;D

tomarctus: [quote author=gman link=board=relationships;num=1077620863;start=0#8 date=02/27/04 at 17:40:09]

HEY Conclave27 - Right lads Mr Conclave needs a HUGE  guy of his dreams in LA - who can help me friend here ???

Btw Conclave - hope u doing and thanx fow writting in ! ;D[/quote]

Both Conclave and I need a hung mate in L.A.

conclave27: Thanks for the support Gman and Tom. Glad someone is cheering for me. Hopefully this month, my b-day month something will happen. Hopefully I can make a big wish on a big candle.

UncutStudent: Hey guy,
I'm in OC, SoCal and also looking to meet up with some down to earth guys. I'm up for a chat also.....
AIM- TheRedStarr007
Yahoo- TheRedStarr

tomarctus: [quote author=conclave27 link=board=relationships;num=1077620863;start=0#10 date=02/28/04 at 02:48:16]Thanks for the support Gman and Tom. Glad someone is cheering for me. Hopefully this month, my b-day month something will happen. Hopefully I can make a big wish on a big candle.[/quote]
I honestly hope you have better luck than I've had. I've been posting here for months and only one somewhat big dicked guy in LA has expressed interest in me. I have been nice and polite but I suspect the big guys don't want to be around the sub-7" guys. Just a theory. I have not yet been able to meet anyone in person. Maybe it is because I'm 48 or poz and has nothign to do with my dick. I don't really know. You should have better luck since you are young.

My impression of LPSG is that the gay guys here are mostly interested in others like them, not smaller. Tigerolf is a vocal example of this. If I'm wrong I apologize. I have some nice cyber friends here who are hung but most are straight, or female, or, if gay, live too far away to meet. I enjoy chatting with them but I had seriously hoped to actually make some local friends to go out with.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=tomarctus link=board=relationships;num=1077620863;start=0#12 date=02/28/04 at 16:22:48]
...I suspect the big guys don't want to be around the sub-7" guys. ...[/quote]

That's far from true. Most of the guys I play with a smaller than I am, while a few are larger. I don't pay much attention to cock size when choosing partners, and being somewhat above average myself, that's how the numbers are bound to work out. On the other hand, I'm strictly "top," so perhaps cock size is less important me me than to someone who is versatile or bottoms. This is not to say that I ignore it altogether, as a playmate with a big hard log between his legs certainly helps get me going. But a cute guy with a great ass ready for a good fucking is likely to be the better experience, even is his dick is the size of my thumb (as some I've played with actually were)!

There are also well endowed bottom guys that are seriously into guys with small cocks. At an LA sex club, I've often seen this very well endowed young man that hits only on guys with small or even tiny dicks. He really gets off sucking little dicks while working his own big cock with both hands and lots of lube. A few times, I've seen him playing with other hung guys, but he clearly prefers little dicks. While he stands out in my memory (mostly because of what I'd like to do to him), he is not alone.

At the same club, I once met this guy about 6' 6", muscular, worked out, built like a brick shithouse, with about 10" of heavy meat between his legs. He was a total bottom, and wanted to get fucked. But both times we tried, bent over and in a sling, it didn't work, because he couldn't take my girth and was in pain. Obviously, he usually had sex with much smaller guys, and was quite content to get fucked by a couple of guys with small to average dicks, and to suck and jerk me off later.

Finding people interested in you can be tricky. I get the impression you are looking for someone with a big dick, but may be paying too much attention to cock size. If so, you may be loosing sight of other important factors that you need pay attention to to understand why people are, or are not, attracted to you. Being middle-aged or positve doesn't really have anything to do with it. In fact, as I've started marching through my 40's, I'm finding I am actually attracting more younger guys (20's). On the other hand, I also started paying more attention to appearance, lost 40 lbs, etc. But I'm far from buffed and polished looking, but rather just look as if I care about myself. Most importantly, I've gained a lot more self-confidence. I would pay more attention to attracting guys for the right reasons, and ignore the cock size. You'll run into the hung ones sooner or later.

tomarctus: [quote author=ericbear link=board=relationships;num=1077620863;start=0#13 date=02/28/04 at 17:25:28]Finding people interested in you can be tricky.  I get the impression you are looking for someone with a big dick, but may be paying too much attention to cock size.  If so, you may be loosing sight of other important factors that you need pay attention to understand why people are, or are not, attracted to you.  Being middle-aged or positve doesn't really have anything to do with it.  In fact, as I've started marching through my 40's, I'm finding I am actually attracting more younger guys (20's).  On the other hand, I also started paying more attention to appearance, lost 40 lbs, etc.  But I'm far from buffed and polished looking, but rather just look as if I care about myself.  Most importantly, I've gained a lot more self-confidence.  I would pay more attention to attracting guys for the right reasons, and ignore the cock size.  You'll run into the hung ones sooner or later.[/quote]

Ericbear, Thanks for the reply. Dick size is not important to me unless I'm particularly horny to fulfill that fetish. My ex was smaller than I am. We were together for ten years and I would have stayed with him for the duration. Unfortunately, just before I had to close my business and go on disability he decided he wanted to be single again. I didn't see it coming. It hit me like a freight train.

When I posted my interest in the Personals section to meet other LPSG big dick members I had high hopes. The lack of response has disappointed me. I have also sent IM's to guys I thought might be interesting. I either received no response or a rejection. Now being rejected is no big deal but it can be discouraging if no one shows an interest. Perhaps the Personals section here is not the place for me to meet men with huge cocks. At least it hasn't worked for me yet.

I still enjoy many of the members here for cyber friendship. A couple of them might be interested in meeting me but we live too far away to make that happen. Only one person in Los Angeles, however, has expressed interest but, for some reason, we haven't been able to meet. He's hung decently but not huge. Eventually I hope we do meet. As for my Personals Los Angeles thread, I really don't know what to think.

As for running into hung ones sooner or later, I've only had sex with three really hung guys in 35 years of being sexually active in LA. I've been with many nicely hung guys and many with nice small dicks, too. But the really big ones have been elusive for me. It must be the luck of the draw.

Like you, I have noticed as I have aged, more interest from some younger guys. I really enjoy that. But I don't mind if the guy is 18 or 89 as long as we hit it off. I also like stocky and heavy men as well as buffed men.

I can be a fun guy, I look halfway decent and I have a decent body. I'm comfortable with my age and being poz. In general I don't focus on dick size at all and just enjoy the men I'm with. So your impression that I am too focused on dick size isn't really true. You said "finding people interested in you can be tricky", and that is certainly true!

Usually I never actually find out why another person doesn't find me interesting. Even if I ask him, he is reluctant to risk hurting my feelings. I still try to be the best person I can be. I'm confident most of the time but, like many, have spells when I feel vulnerable and undesireable.

Thanks for the input. I appreciate your concern and thoughts.

Now, how about a date? :)

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
- - - collateral : ...whoooh... now this is an exchange of opinions that really got me horny... ;) ;)

gman: [glow=red,2,300]TEXT[/glow]YAY guys... Im loving the chat !

my 2cents here in AUSTRALIA - its like wants like (ussually)
I have found that if ur not a gym type and HUNG like a elepant than keep moving !

Im passive - most older guys who are hung really go for me - Im 6'4 and average build - mildly hairy and can take a 9 inche cock to my surprise and Im wot they term a HUNG HUNTER - ( please note ) if your not HUNG I still like you JUST as long as ur a TOP and know how to fuck .

gman ! ;D