Gay men more turned on by straight men?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by conjonblue, Dec 31, 2008.

1. conjonblue

conjonblue New Member

I was curious to find out whether or not gay men prefer trying to "turn" heterosexual men. I went to school with many gay men who were friends of mine but I've never felt the need to explore that side. Just wanted to know if gay men actually get more turned on about doing this and your thoughts about it. Thanks :smile:

2. DaveyDoes

DaveyDoes New Member

There's probably a lot of appeal to having sex with a straight man...probably almost as much as having sex with a virgin. It's "unexplored" territory. Personally, I think if you're able to "turn" them...they weren't that straight to begin with. I won't deny I've
    lusted after straight guys but seriously, how much fun could sex be with
    a person who wasn't sure they wanted to be doing it or who you had to convince to do it in the first place?

3. conjonblue

conjonblue New Member

Thanks for your response...yeah just curious to the whole thing.

4. AquaEyes11010

AquaEyes11010 Active Member

Albums:
    I think there's another origin to the desire. We can all remember back to those early years of puberty when we had our first lusty crushes. Well, we gay guys likely weren't out at the time, and most of the objects of our affections were str8 guys. I think that when gay guys get turned on by the idea of playing with a str8 guy, we're subconsciously trying to satisfy some of that unrequited lust from our youth. Or perhaps we just get tired of the stereotypical gay-male BS we encounter in our often "everyone knows everyone" dating pool, and desire a little fresh blood.

5. flame boy

flame boy Account Disabled

I think there is this long running idea that gay guys want to convert straight men for a good reason. It's a easy sexual thrill, there is something horny about the fact that a gay man could be so arousing to a straight guy that he manages to bed him. It's a cheap thrill, kind of like the idea that 3-somes are hot!

Some (but not all) gay guys get off on the idea of seducing a straight guy for the basic fact of the power trip, the "I'm so good at sex I even got a straight guy" factor. It's akin to a straigh guy fantasising about turning a lesbian - the same rules and theories applies.

6. B_JasonDawgxxx

B_JasonDawgxxx New Member

Whats funny is that since I have been on lpsg. I have been hit on by more straight men then gay men.

7. flame boy

flame boy Account Disabled

Oh Jason, those weren't straight men, they were "straight men" - big difference :wink: :biggrin1:

8. B_punylilpecker

B_punylilpecker New Member

iv'e sucked thousands of cocks, and must say that i prefer straight men, but the line between straight and not straight gets a little blurred when you've got another guys cock in your mouth. the majority of guys that i've sucked have, by a huge margin, been wearing wedding rings. i've been married three times, and know how little pussy you get after awhile. that's why i always went back to sucking cock, and, apparantly, is why married guys like to get their cocks sucked. i do enjoy sucking a "straight" guys big dick. i like to imagine how a woman feels when he shoves that big cock into her pussy! my pathetic little dick never impressed any woman that i stuck it in, so i do enjoy thinking about what it would be like to be able to satisfy a woman, and sucking a big, fat cock that's spent a lot of time in womens' pussies is more exciting than sucking a cock that has spent most of its time in another mans ass. but, i'm a cocksucker, and any old cock will do. one of my favorite memories is the time i was naked with this big dicked trucker, sucking and fucking in his sleeper. he had pictures of his wife all over the walls. she was a beautiful blonde woman, and no doubt enjoyed being fucked by her big dicked husband. she never would have fucked me, but i could suck him and imagine her pussy stretching to accept his big, thick cock, and pretend that it was my big one. when you have a little bitty dick, you think about these things.

9. Kassokilleri2ff

This post is dumb lol. All you have to do is look at all the other posts by gay guys asking straight guys all sorts of questions. We are like women to straight guys. Gay guys ask us tons of pointless questions, we ask women all kinds of pointless questions.

10. conjonblue

conjonblue New Member

lol... just wanted to here your guys thoughts about it. As I mentioned that I know plenty of gay men from school. When I graduated high school I was told by a female friend that there were a bunch of the gay guys talking together about betting one another if they could turn "so and so" gay (if that makes sense). I was flattered to hear that my name was brought up along with others who I knew were straight but the idea never crossed my mind about being attracted to any of them. So thanks again for answering my "dumb" question. :smile:

11. B_henry miller

B_henry miller New Member

That's funny because that's exactly what I was going to say. I remember someone on here saying: There are straight men, and then there are "straight men."

12. B_henry miller

B_henry miller New Member

But that's sort of a misconception that actually fuels homophobia. Not all gay men are interested in every straight man on the planet. lol :biggrin1:

13. hot_topic90

hot_topic90 New Member

straight men exist?

lol.....thats silly talk.

14. AquaEyes11010

AquaEyes11010 Active Member

Albums:
    ...then again, it might just be a simply "male ego" thing, like how str8 guys talk about being so good in bed they could turn a lesbian...

15. ginger_qboy

ginger_qboy Member

Albums:
    I fucking LOVE str8 men! All str8 men? HELL NO!!!

I have standards! Just because you're male does not guarantee my admiration!

I love to suck str8 dick! Why? Because it's taboo, unknown territory and the build up of excitment is amazing! I especially enjoy knowing that I'm sucking this str8 man's dick like no bitch ever has...

Sadly I don't get to suck str8 boys as often as I'd like to, I'm not very good at using "sport talk" (or car talk, pussy talk, etc...) to make my way in.

16. MisterMark

Gold Member

Albums:
    No way. I find a lot of straight guys appealing, but I have no interest in "turning" anyone gay. The idea of it sort of creeps me out.

If the interest between a straight gay and guy guy is mutual, then it's great, but I don't like the idea of coercing anyone into sex.

Also, I don't immediately call a guy "gay" or "bi" just because he likes having his dick sucked by a man. If a straight guy likes getting blowjobs from other men, he's usually doing it mainly because it feels good, not because he's attracted to the guy doing the sucking.

In order to "qualify" as gay or bi, you have to have some sexual or emotional attraction to the same sex. Most straight guys just don't have those types of feelings for other men.

17. MarkLondon

Gold Member

Albums:
    Straight men? No thank you. I don't want to be some grown man's first experiment, or have to deal with the potential emotional mess afterwards. And I imagine it would probably involve servicing the guy with little or no reciprocation. First time anyway.

But bi/married (by which I mean a man who has sustained a successful medium/long term sexual relationship with a woman but also has sex with men)? Ah, now you're talking! I'm not a gay isolationist.

I know it's a gross generalisation and there are plenty of exceptions, but in the last few years I've come to the conclusion from my experience that bi/married men tend to be more considerate, sensual and longer-lasting in bed.

18. mask13000

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Technically, any guy I can bed is not totally straight. So the appeal would disappear as soon as he gives in.

That said, I much prefer guys who actually LIKE guys.

19. invisibleman

Gold Member

Oh, it is this topic...again.

I don't want a straight guy. I like the hot ones and the cute ones...but I respect their sexuality. Should I be trying to come on to just straight guys? Why are gay men trying to create this infatuation with straight men? Are you trying to suck and fuck your way to a 'YES' for gay marriage vote or something? I think that there is fantasy. And then there is reality.

Some gay men can go for a straight man all the want. When they bitch about they got a fat lip or a black eye for improper manuevers, don't cry "homophobia". This sort of fantasy only inspires homophobia anyway. I don't cater to that.

20. hot_topic90

hot_topic90 New Member

what about straight men turned on by gay men?

Draft saved Draft deleted