Gay men & Muscles?

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
As for the whole gay fascination with muscles and looks I guess I went through that stage when I was younger. I however am into a variety of types. races, ages and think that variety is fantastic. My god if you narrow all your choices down to big dicked gymbots then your chances of getting laid are also narrowed down. Call me a slut but there is just too many hot guys of every shape size and mentality. The biggest thing I find these days in the gay community is Ageism. That's because I just turned 45 and run into a lot of men who always seem to want young boys. Of course I still get plenty of attention....but I'm not foolish enough to believe it's because of my sparkling personality and grace and charm.

Aww I think you have a wonderful personality. Bend over and show it some more. :wink:

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
As for the whole gay fascination with muscles and looks I guess I went through that stage when I was younger. I however am into a variety of types. races, ages and think that variety is fantastic. My god if you narrow all your choices down to big dicked gymbots then your chances of getting laid are also narrowed down. Call me a slut but there is just too many hot guys of every shape size and mentality. The biggest thing I find these days in the gay community is Ageism. That's because I just turned 45 and run into a lot of men who always seem to want young boys. Of course I still get plenty of attention....but I'm not foolish enough to believe it's because of my sparkling personality and grace and charm.

Word.

Ageism by the gays is really stupid. And, I have always believed that -- not just now on the cusp of turning 40 myself. I have friends of all ages, and often have to remind myself that I am a decade or more older than some of them. As for sex, I love hard bodies and incredible stamina, but avoiding older guys with all their experience and sexual knowledge would have limited me for all the wrong reasons.

KIWI.CO.CK

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I get crusied/checked out at the gym by gay men often. Is it a muscle/visual thing? Do gay men like the look of muscles or the thought of the strength behind them? Is it pure dick size cause I hang big while flaccid. Or is it the whole package? I am unsure. Women are into a "certain look" and they are less visual. I am just curious about what it is that the men find appealing.
Jake
Well as in Hetero circles all Gay men are into varoius images & body types.
Some even like Big Chubby guys. & Yes even small penises! I kid you not!
Be flattered bu the admiring looks especially at the gym.
Shows the guys ( & even Straight guys) appreciate the effort you are putting in.
Cheers

For me, there is something inexoribly hot about the stronger, usually more muscular females... maybe we'd just be a more kickass team, maybe they'd manage to survive more of me than most, I don't know... I just found it odd that a massively built female martial artist training (and doing absolutely crazy shiet!) on the same beach as me would give me my first wakeup call in a long time, and thus help pull me out of neutersville :D

And it doesn't mean I don't <3 all.

SilverSoldier

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This is such a great story, sorcerer, because it needs to be told over and over again.

Not that I'm the perfect picture for a billboard either, but I'm 51 yo next week, and I can still turn heads. Stress of divorce, financial disasters, etc. took their toll emotionally and physically on me. My roommate, now my partner, is a tall, handsome man who is an absolute genius. He has gone through similar hell as me. We love and support each other.

I'm trying to regain a little lost ground by getting a little more ripped. It's working. My partner turned to me and said, "Will you love me even as I get old and fat?" After all I've been through, and after all he's supported me through, he's the only one I care to live with for the rest of my life. The truth is, he is concerned enough for his health that he will be fine. So what if he eventually looks his age. Love is not about age. Love is about a lot of things after the "rush" is gone. I just feel lucky to have found someone as wonderful as I have.

Great reminder. Great Christmas-time story as well. Gives us encouragement.

Thanks.

dags

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Word.

Ageism by the gays is really stupid. And, I have always believed that -- not just now on the cusp of turning 40 myself. I have friends of all ages, and often have to remind myself that I am a decade or more older than some of them. As for sex, I love hard bodies and incredible stamina, but avoiding older guys with all their experience and sexual knowledge would have limited me for all the wrong reasons.

I know that's right! I don't get it either, well actually I do partly but when I was the young hot fresh chicken on the scene 20 yrs ago I certainly didn't discriminate and only go for young guys like myself at the time. On the contrary, I preferred older guys and considered guys close to my own age as brothers/sisters or competition. I wanted someone older to show me the ropes and around the town, being a newbie in the big city and in the gay arena has many pitfalls. And I always thought older guys were hot, just one of those preference things I guess. My first bf was 10 yrs older and I met allot of people in more established positions, bar owners, business owners and people who worked in the bars. Hey never hurts to have a few contacts. My second bf is my partner now of 17 yrs and is 5 yrs older. Anyway food for thought.:kiss:

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I get crusied/checked out at the gym by gay men often. Is it a muscle/visual thing? Do gay men like the look of muscles or the thought of the strength behind them? Is it pure dick size cause I hang big while flaccid. Or is it the whole package? I am unsure. Women are into a "certain look" and they are less visual. I am just curious about what it is that the men find appealing.
Jake

Love the physical look of muscles. I can remember looking at muscle men in comic books when I was little and just found it beautiful. I wanted it to consume and to protect and to except me...whatever that form was in front of me. That is what I see when I look at a muscular man...the strength and exceptance...it makes me hot as an adult.