Gay men who like a large penis because....

rayray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I was just curious. Being a gay man i prefer large cock because of my very first sexual expierience with a boy. I say boy because we were both 15 years old at the time. It was a sleep over at my house. We both slept in the same bed, being me i was lying their thinking about what it would be like. I thought he was totally straight and just liked girls (which he probably did), anyway i was laying on my side and sometime had gone by when suddenly i felt some rubbing on my leg, i thought it was his hand. Terrified but curious reached i behind me and grabbed a cock that felt like a thick wrist. He said nothing so i turned over and was amazed to see a cock i would say a solid nine inches, circumsized and perfectly shaped. To this very day i still compare it to who ever i am with..He stayed over a few more time after that. The last few times a little drinking was involved which made things easier..lol

reallyhot

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ok Ray, Details man, it's all in the details, we the public want to know...and so do the
inquiring minds... we tend to ignore them, but they pop up anyway! LOL
I want to hear about how the rubbing actually was in motion, did your friend
accidently lose control of his penis and it bumped you or was it more intentional.

D

deleted556573

These are always interesting threads.

I remember when I was a teenager and staying at friends' houses overnight. Although we often slept in the same bed, I never slept in anything less than underwear. Most of the time I was wearing some shorts, sometimes with a t-shirt sometimes not. Many of these threads often lead one to believe that these guys are in bed naked together. My question is, is/was this common amongst teenagers and I just didn't get the memo? I could have had a LOT more fun when I was a teenager if this were the case.

D_Montfort_Bolluxlifter

Experimental Member
Media
I was just curious. Being a gay man i prefer large cock because of my very first sexual expierience with a boy. I say boy because we were both 15 years old at the time. It was a sleep over at my house. We both slept in the same bed, being me i was lying their thinking about what it would be like. I thought he was totally straight and just liked girls (which he probably did), anyway i was laying on my side and sometime had gone by when suddenly i felt some rubbing on my leg, i thought it was his hand. Terrified but curious reached i behind me and grabbed a cock that felt like a thick wrist. He said nothing so i turned over and was amazed to see a cock i would say a solid nine inches, circumsized and perfectly shaped. To this very day i still compare it to who ever i am with..He stayed over a few more time after that. The last few times a little drinking was involved which made things easier..lol

hot stuff. I like a go thick cock because it stimulates the feel good feeling. :) love it. my ex was just too small... :/

rayray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Ok Ray, Details man, it's all in the details, we the public want to know...and so do the
inquiring minds... we tend to ignore them, but they pop up anyway! LOL
I want to hear about how the rubbing actually was in motion, did your friend
accidently lose control of his penis and it bumped you or was it more intentional.
Lol reallyhot...It was a chill up and down my spine when it happened. Thats all i remember. A pleasant chill.H He knew exactly what he was doing and I liked it.

Crex

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Whereas I typically try to avoid responding to threads that could be accused of overly sexualizing minors, I must admit that I have to agree with you. When I was a young teenager, I never even thought about cock size and how important it would be in determining my own sexual enjoyment. But the first (and only, really) guy that I have been with since I was 17 has a large dick, and now I'm disappointed when I see a good looking guy with a dick smaller than what I'm accustomed to. So, it's a plausible theory that first experiences could determine size preference. It's hard to go to something less visually appealing when you've been spoiled from the get-go.

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hmm... this probably doesn't say very good things about me.

But I very clearly remember a memory from when I was very very young, maybe about 4 or 5, and I woke up yelling from a nightmare. My dad came running into the room to check I was okay, and he always slept naked. And I remember thinking, "Wow, look at the size of that."

Crex

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hmm... this probably doesn't say very good things about me.

But I very clearly remember a memory from when I was very very young, maybe about 4 or 5, and I woke up yelling from a nightmare. My dad came running into the room to check I was okay, and he always slept naked. And I remember thinking, "Wow, look at the size of that."

I don't think that necessarily says anything bad about you... I remember being around that age and seeing my father naked and wondering how in the hell mine was ever going to look like that! My friend told me that the first time he saw an adult penis as a kid that he too was confused by how big it was. Kids notice these kinds of things, nothing too awful there. :biggrin1:

D

deleted298367

I don't think that necessarily says anything bad about you... I remember being around that age and seeing my father naked and wondering how in the hell mine was ever going to look like that! My friend told me that the first time he saw an adult penis as a kid that he too was confused by how big it was. Kids notice these kinds of things, nothing too awful there. :biggrin1:

I agree - I'm not really sure how big my dad is because I only saw it when I was really little, but I remember that I felt like mine was 1/34th the size of his. I never saw it on purpose, but my dad wasn't exactly bashful and if I walked in the room while he was changing or in the shower, it was unavoidable.

B_cockluv10

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was very young when I started sucking cock. The boy was a lot older and I literally worshipped his cock for about 7 years.
He was exceptionally well hung and loved to show it off. He would have me get him hard and measure it for boys and men to see at parties. When he was 15 it was a little over 9x5. I also worshipped his father who was 12x7, the biggest I've ever seen.
I grew up worshipping these 2 monster cocks so I've been in love with big penises all my life.

CuriousFem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
suddenly i felt some rubbing on my leg, i thought it was his hand. Terrified but curious reached i behind me and grabbed a cock that felt like a thick wrist. He said nothing so i turned over and was amazed to see a cock i would say a solid nine inches, circumsized and perfectly shaped. To this very day i still compare it to who ever i am with..He stayed over a few more time after that. The last few times a little drinking was involved which made things easier..lol

I had pretty much the same experience. His cock was long and thick, and it became my reference point (especially since he was not only my first, but we fooled around for something like 7 years).

On a related topic, it literally took years before he could fuck me. I worked up to it slowly over 1-2 years, and then it took another year or so of short and gentle sessions before he could actually thrust the way he wanted to. It amazes me when I see posts about taking a big one for the first time that people expect to be able to do it without pain the first time out. I'm sure some people can, but my guess is that most people have to work up to it over time... like months or more of practice!