GAY MEN: why do you like bottoming

LADave

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Maybe not where you're at but here in L.A. the ratio is about 80% bottoms and 20% tops. Kind of the complete opposite from NYC. When I lived there it was heaven seeing as how I only bottom. Anyway, to answer the question, it does feel amazing. For some people bigger hurts, but for me it's more of a good thing.

D

deleted556573

First of all, I think the OP is a troll. First post, and a question like this. But anyways...

Not all gays bottom....maybe not even a majority.
Many are only Tops..or don't care for anal at all...

I think there's a lot of truth in this statement. I've bottomed in the past, but I don't care for it, and never have. I do know many gay men that don't do anal at all. I do enjoy topping, so I'm not part of that group.

macho8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Mainly because it feels good.. and initially because I've got a small dick. After a few guy say they'd rather fuck me than get fucked, I get the message and became a total btm.

vMike

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I didn't enjoy bottoming the first times. Didn't hate it either.

I started to enjoy it when I got a BF who was mostly a top with a nice penis and was good at bottoming.

After him I started gaining more experience and I'm liking it more and more with time.

I now find it more pleasurable for me to be a bottom than being a top.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Mostly bottom here and I just can't get enough dick. I love the feeling of a guy sliding in and out of me. The thousands of nerve receptors there make my entire body feel it. It can be very intense with the right guy. It can also be uncomfortable with the wrong guy.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One could also ask the question, "Why do straight guys like anal....or why do women like anal?" It is a sex position not limited to gay guys

SFRunner

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm in the group of guys who don't care for anal at all. I've tried bottoming and it's been mostly uncomfortable / painful. HOWEVER, I often hear about how awesome the orgasm can be and that keeps me interested in pursuing it. Topping feels great but I hate using condoms so I never do it.

Maybe it's time for me to explore the idea of bottoming again...hmmmmmm