GAY MEN: why do you like bottoming

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by bonusjonas, Jul 16, 2011.

1. psguy64

Gold Member

I get it! I love to give head and to be fucked!!

2. D_JuanAFock

D_JuanAFock New Member

I mean no sex or anything, just give the guy a blowjob and call it good. Why?

3. Fnord

Fnord New Member

Albums:

Because it is incredibly exciting to pleasure another person - it really is that simple. If I am experiencing sufficient excitement, then I really don't require any reciprocation :smile:

4. D_Harry_Crax

D_Harry_Crax Account Disabled

Yes, it basically is that simple. Some guys get all weirded out about how, if you're sucking another guy's cock and he's not reciprocating, that you're being subservient to him, he's being dominant, it's not masculine, etc. Well, there are several answers to that: 1) if each guy is getting what he wants, so what? 2) The cocksucker actually is the one in control, because he can stop at any time before the other guy cums. 3) Who's to say that giving head can't be as exciting (at least psychologically) or more exciting than getting it?

I love giving head, especially to well-hung men of color. I prefer 69, but if the other guy doesn't reciprocate, well, it's still a good time for me.

5. BBB2.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Good answer Cube:

For me as a total bottom..it feels GREAT. I do not even have to have a climax when we play there... :smile:

6. readytocum

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    agree with that statement, you see a lot of str8 guys on cam4, playing with dildos:wink:

7. f0zzie05

f0zzie05 New Member

One of my straight friends described bottoming in a good analogy, it's like using ur finger to itch the inside of ur ear canal. Does it feel better for your finger or your ear? Bottomings great, it's wonderful to share that part of u with another guy and you cum buckets with a nice cock in there pounding away ; )

8. TomCat84

Gold Member

Albums:
    Nice to meet you. :biggrin1:

9. cgttown

cgttown Member

Albums:
    I used to wonder the same thing as the OP. I had topped lots of times, but could never see the appeal to receptive anal (although I was glad that some guys did). About a year ago or so, I became very curious about bottoming, and eventually tried it last fall. It was pretty amazing and the stimulation on the prostate was great. I had a buddy who knew what he was doing and that it was my first time, so he took it slow.

Since then I've done some self stimulation of the prostate, and I'm seriously considering buying an Aneros. Plus, according to what I've heard, prostate stimulation can help erection strength and control of ejaculation. Given the right circumstances (aka I trust the guy a lot and he's patient), I'd consider bottoming again because it feels unlike anything else sexually that I've experienced.

10. FSUnole2k9

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I won't lie my boyfriends dick is thick and every time he fuck me it feels weird at first getting use to his size. Then once that has happened and its deep inside its the best feeling I've ever felt. Here recently he used a condom and fucked me with some aggression and had me coming so quickly. It was the best sex Ive ever had. Why do I bottom? It's simply the best feeling ever. Being so in tune with the one you love. Nothing beats that.

11. readytocum

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    wish i was young again...best sex I ever had was bottoming...felt soooooo great...and luved to suck on that cock make it hard before it get in my...

12. Water dragon

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I am scared of all anal, but then i haven't even popped my cherry :D

13. latinohung

latinohung Member

My man has a 9 inch thick cock, in 6 years, he might have only fucked me 30 times or so, mostly at the beginning. It has been nearly a year since I have bottom. He is very impatient and he rather be a bottom than be patient. I love it, but it takes getting used to and if I don't do it often my hole closes and it gets painful. But when an average (7 and under) gets inside me its very easy and enjoyable.

14. hairyversmuscle

hairyversmuscle Well-Known Member

Albums:
    because I love it and it feels amazing. There is nothing better than having a hot sexy man over you thrusting his cock as deep as he possibly can into you! The bigger the better!

15. bimetaldude

bimetaldude Member

Albums:
    i am a virgin bottom have used large toys and liked it a lot. my man has 8X6 and a top but we have not gone there yet. hopefully soon.

16. macho8

macho8 Member

prostate stimulation is good.. but getting the sigmoid fucked is mind blowing.

17. Russ311

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I never did anal with my boyfriend until about 2 months ago. I was always nervous about the pain involved. So we both bottomed for each other and now it rocks. Once you get over the pain involved it's awesome. So we do it cause it feels good, like fucking women feels good to straight guys haha!

18. bimetaldude

bimetaldude Member

Albums:
    Look forward to trying it soon. But have read something about douching or something. I want it to be pleasant and not disgusting.

19. Phil Ayesho

Gold Member

Frankly, I enjoy even the pain... gradually melting into an oblivious blur of bliss. It shuts off my mind and I become nothing but the feeling of being wrapped around a violently thrusting cock.

And, no... its not just a gay thing... I like it even better when its a hot woman pegging me with a fat strap on,

And as to the question of the psychology, in taking it, orally or anally without reciprocity... being dominated surely plays into it. I have been dominant in relationships and been dominated... and both forms of sexual theater are wonderfully stimulating.
    But the best is when the person you're with is particularly energized and aroused by the role they are playing... then it just becomes a feedback loop of escalating excitement.

A woman or a man, who really gets off on dominating me, turns me into their absolute bitch... and when my partner totally dives into the pain and humiliation of being dominated, it turns me into a sexual sadist of the first order.

( by the same token... I also enjoy when lovemaking is gentle, caressing, and restorative... as long as that is the mood of my partner.... the variety of it all helps keep the passion burning )

20. agent00M

agent00M Active Member

kinda sad but funny

Draft saved Draft deleted