• PREFER DOING BOTH DURING THE SAME SEX SESSION

Votes: 40 16.9%

• Total voters

B_bttmaaron

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My sore ass will tell you that I'm am a 100% bottom. Interestingly, I've found that the ratio of tops to bottoms can vary depending on where you are geographically. In Washington D.C., it was literally a competition to find a true total top. However, in a Chicago bar I had guys lining up to buy me drinks and take me home. Needless to say I took advantage of the situation.

fistbottom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Total total bottom here. I am 26 and have now been sexually active for half my life and have never wanted to top.

I have also been a sex worker for six years so my ass is my income and even then it's bottom all the way

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Everyone expects me to top "oooh, because it's soooo big!" But I've been known to catch. However, prefer between 6 to 7 inch dicks. I'm definitely not a size queen.

Love to suck cock. The more cock there is to suck the better. Fortunately, the Squeeze can get it up multiple times a session.

A nice, leisurely sixty-nine session -- especially when swapping with one or more other couples is my favorite afternoon passtime -- curtains open or closed, doesn't matter. Just as long as it's not dark and there's plenty of light. Slurp.

bigbiboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
100% bottom. Have never and probably never will top. Right from my first time i have always wanted to be dominiated by guys. Although i some times sleep with the odd girl, I really do belive my true role sexually is to pleasure men. which is great as I'm fantastic at it and a true boy slut, willing to let men treat me ruff and take me until I'm sore. Oh, you know it's been a good night when your ass is sore in the morning.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In my experience, while most people will have a preference they will happily bend it (pardon the pun).
Well, I'm 47 and have NEVER topped,(though I have had the opportunity), If it hasn't happened by now I don't think it's ever going to happen.

spunkyboy2008

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Well, I'm 47 and have NEVER topped,(though I have had the opportunity), If it hasn't happened by now I don't think it's ever going to happen.

I'm quite intrigued by this as actually as I had sort of assumed that even if a guy prefered to bottom it wouldn't normally be so hard to persuade him to top. More maybe than getting a top to bottom.

I just assumed this because I've never much been turned on the idea of bottoming except once or twice when REALLY horny and wanted to experiment (not being one to dismiss something without giving it at least a try), but it was uncomfortable or painful. Since it didn't normally appeal and my bf prefers to bottom I haven't tried again. He'd happily top though even if he prefers to bottom.

Since I've always been very slim, young looking for my age and smooth a lot of guys seemed to assume I was going to bottom though.

webnabled

Just Browsing
Media
I totally agree with this:

"I'm quite intrigued by this as actually as I had sort of assumed that even if a guy prefered to bottom it wouldn't normally be so hard to persuade him to top. More maybe than getting a top to bottom."

Whereas I do both and enjoy them equally (if differently), I can see why some guys wouldn't take to bottoming. However, out of every 10 "total bottoms" I meet, a surprising number of them will not top under any circumstance. When I am in bottom mode, it really doesn't take a whole lot of persuading to get me to rise to the occasion and top my partner.

I also think it has a lot to do with the type of guy you are attracted to. I tend to look at a guy and let my cock tell me if I want to top or bottom. Not exactly sure what it is, but when I was younger I was much more of a bottom. I was typically attracted to older, more masculine guys. Possibly lack of experience or expertise led me to believe that being a bottom was being "passive" partner. In fact, I would sometimes joke that I was a bottom simply because I was kind of lazy. How wrong I was!

Nowadays, I'm attracted to guys closer to my age and I see myself as being much more versatile than ever before.

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I didn't call myself hotbtminla for nothing. :tongue:

Confirmed bottom and a damn good one too. :cool:

wow. you know i never knew what the btm in your name meant until thi post?

(exposes his dumbness)

and i guess as a bi guy, i don't really count but i'd say that i could not do the whole bottom thing. top, thank you very much.

Gay Joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Bottoms Look like a winner to me, You tops better be able to do more than one a day!!!!!!