Gay movies with HAPPY ending

tonism

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
MV5BZTNiNGVmODYtYmFkZS00MDQ2LWJmZGQtMWQ5OTczMDJiZjc4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODU4MzMxNDg@._V1_.jpg

MV5BNzE4OTkwNjA5N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNDcwNTMwMDI@._V1_.jpg
MV5BYmYxZjBkODMtYWE0Yi00NDYyLWI1MzEtYTI5NDNhNjUzMmY2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjg0ODE1ODE@._V1_.jpg
MV5BNjRhYzk2NDAtYzA1Mi00MmNmLWE1ZjQtMDBhZmUyMTdjZjBiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjk1Njg5NTA@._V1_.jpg
MV5BMjI1NDg2MTQxN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTYwNTc3NA@@._V1_.jpg

andynwlad

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: tonism

Tex1018

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I need help. There was this movie or show I watched but I can’t remember the name. It’s about this detective searching for someone who was kidnapped as a child and they search for him years later and he ends up falling in love with him. Towards the end he crashes his car into another car to save his lover. I remember the mother who kidnapped him having blond hair and the detective also had someone with him and they played a married couple. There’s another scene that I remember where the detective is out for a run and the other guy is skateboarding and they collide. Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

tonism

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i have like 500 gay themed movies--and few tv shows-and short themed movies-- so if seeking any let me know

also--swallow is a good movie but its kind of graphic in a few pats--but nice naked guy nice ass n cock
HEYYYYYY, you have links or something?

tonism

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I need help. There was this movie or show I watched but I can’t remember the name. It’s about this detective searching for someone who was kidnapped as a child and they search for him years later and he ends up falling in love with him. Towards the end he crashes his car into another car to save his lover. I remember the mother who kidnapped him having blond hair and the detective also had someone with him and they played a married couple. There’s another scene that I remember where the detective is out for a run and the other guy is skateboarding and they collide. Any help would be greatly appreciated :)
i know a lot of queer films but this one doesn't sound familiar one bit. still interesting though. some one drop a name please.

kunglao21

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Falls trilogy.png

It's a fairly simple story that takes place in three movies on how the forbidden love between the two missionaries affected their lives.

fair haven.jpg

A young man returns to his family farm, after a long stay in ex-gay conversion therapy, and is torn between the expectations of his emotionally distant father, and the memories of a past, loving relationship he has tried to bury.

Akron_poster.jpg

This movie is technically not a gay movie more like a movie that has gay main characters that don't revolve around them being gay if that makes sense.

end of the century.jpg

Two men meet in Barcelona and after spending a day together they realize that they have already met twenty years ago. The ending may not be happy, as most of what happened in the movie was all in his head but it's a movie of what could have been his life if he continued his relationship with Javi

Patrick Age 1.5.jpg

A Swedish gay couple adopts what they think is an 18-month-old orphan, only to meet their new son, a 15-year-old homophobic delinquent. The movie is more a comedic tone of how the gay couple affected the boys life and vice versa.

Lukesilver

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, one upcoming gay movie with a happy ending will be Netflix Red White and Royal Blue. I read the book.....Yeah, I know spoilers but it's one I'm looking forward to watching
Totally agree, the only thing that kinda takes me out of it is both main characters being played by straight men, boring but nothing new, unfortunately

Justin Brookes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Red, White and Royal Blue was honestly kinda boring and I never finished it.

as for the actors, they don't even look hot to me. if they act well I guess that's good, I don't really care about orientation if they can sell it on screen but I do wish they were better looking lol

Reactions: Lukesilver

kunglao21

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Totally agree, the only thing that kinda takes me out of it is both main characters being played by straight men, boring but nothing new, unfortunately
If you visit Taylor's thread here, he's probably not straight. I mean he's not gonna come out anytime soon, but it's pretty obvious he's got a long-time boyfriend named Garrett.

DeanGreen

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i have like 500 gay themed movies--and few tv shows-and short themed movies-- so if seeking any let me know

also--swallow is a good movie but its kind of graphic in a few pats--but nice naked guy nice ass n cock
How about a list of movie names?