Gay movies with sex scene(s)

FanOfMrMagoo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I've watched a lot of gay movies, even though they usually end up pretty bad for the protagonists.
Do you know of any gay movies where there are one or more explicit, erotic or implicit sex scenes ?

Erotic like End of the Century
Implicit like Pit Stop
Explicit like I want your love

Reactions: Lukesilver

FanOfMrMagoo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Im guessing that you're looking for scenes that are a bit more immediate (and maybe longer), but the bathtub cuts from Lillies (1996), have been tattooed on my brain for 25 years.

This is the first time I've heard of this film in any way. I'm going to watch it, it looks interesting and the fact that it's been tattooed on your brain intrigues me to no end.

• Love
Reactions: LPSG Simon

LikesBoys

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've watched a lot of gay movies, even though they usually end up pretty bad for the protagonists.
Do you know of any gay movies where there are one or more explicit, erotic or implicit sex scenes ?

Erotic like End of the Century
Implicit like Pit Stop
Explicit like I want your love

been looking for a comprehensive list myself … at the moment I’m just renting movies and ending up disappointed.
there’s threads on here that are like 100+ pages so it’s hard to get a proper list together.

Reactions: FanOfMrMagoo

FanOfMrMagoo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
been looking for a comprehensive list myself … at the moment I’m just renting movies and ending up disappointed.
there’s threads on here that are like 100+ pages so it’s hard to get a proper list together.
I think you have rent enough movies to help me to create a proper list

Stoker49

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have been looking for a movie that may have been made in late 70’s or 80’s it had Sports in it look like Tennis then it went to a guy at a Desk Jerking off later in the movie showed a guy on phone talking & jerking off showed full nude & Cum Shot does any one know the name or if I could download from somewhere

gfforrent

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is the first time I've heard of this film in any way. I'm going to watch it, it looks interesting and the fact that it's been tattooed on your brain intrigues me to no end.
Brilliant film, really. The last 20 minutes features some of the best acting performances I’d ever seen.

Reactions: FanOfMrMagoo

Ajedrez

Superior Member
Media
This movie is a really good one, even though the disturbing backstory of the brunette guy and the fact the blonde twink quit acting after being regarded as a prominent actor:

images

images

images

images

images

images