Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Hey Guys, Gays, Anybody. This is something I have been wondering about for a long time. While surfing, I have noted that a large number of the gay young men wear beaded necklaces. Is there a gay significance to the wearing of necklaces? If so, What?

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have not heard anything about a gay necklace code...:confused: I hope my rainbow necklace qualifies...:biggrin1: (I just memorized the hanky code...:cool:)

nakedwally

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey Guys, Gays, Anybody. This is something I have been wondering about for a long time. While surfing, I have noted that a large number of the gay young men wear beaded necklaces. Is there a gay significance to the wearing of necklaces? If so, What?

it's a myth

danerain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Brown lace: left pocket--uncut guy; right pocket--likes uncut guys. (Do I get an "A" on my quiz? :cool: :wink:)

Yes you do. Now tell me, do you want to bend over, or lean back to get your prize?

Oh, and Rico, I do live in the south, the dirty south:wink:

Male Bonding etc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I just memorized the hanky code...:cool:)

Cool! Perfect timing! I was changing for a swimming workout today, and this guy came into the locker room, bent over in a very posed sort of way to untie his boots, and exposed a red bandana stuffed very artfully in his right rear pocket. What does that mean?

He was kinda cute and very nicely built, but then he ducked into one of the toilet compartments to finish changing...

MovingForward

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Cool! Perfect timing! I was changing for a swimming workout today, and this guy came into the locker room, bent over in a very posed sort of way to untie his boots, and exposed a red bandana stuffed very artfully in his right rear pocket. What does that mean?

He was kinda cute and very nicely built, but then he ducked into one of the toilet compartments to finish changing...

Red Hankee, mean he likes for you to stick your arm you know where. If its on his right, he likes to recieve, on his lift, he likes to plow with his arm,

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Rico27 - when I surf I do not avoid the gay sites. Even though I list myself as straight, I am curious.
Living near the beach in a surfing community, when you said "surfing" in your original post, I thought of surfing in the ocean. Right away, I'm wondering "where is this guy going to go surfing and see all of these gay guys?". Maybe you had to be there, but I was trippin' out. I would have checked out that beach for sure. We have something close - Black's Beach just north of La Jolla. When I saw your post that I quoted, I knew that you meant surfing the net.