Glad you like them !
bouncing-thank-you-smiley-emoticon.gif

Reactions: CuriousBert

Jonlovesjizz

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have to say I'm loving the nude in nature pics, I've often enjoyed long walks through fields or even at the beach fully nude, there is something liberating about being nude, I enjoy sitting or laying down with the breeze and the sun covering my body. I usually get an erection when I first strip off. I get that feeling or rush of freedom every time. Does anyone else agree?

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have to say I'm loving the nude in nature pics, I've often enjoyed long walks through fields or even at the beach fully nude, there is something liberating about being nude, I enjoy sitting or laying down with the breeze and the sun covering my body. I usually get an erection when I first strip off. I get that feeling or rush of freedom every time. Does anyone else agree?

I agree. The more I'm outdoors in the buff the more I want to do it. My outdoor experiences are pretty much limited to beaches and pools. One pool is set on about 5 acres and has a nice semi-wooded path. It's not much but it's enough to make me curious about any hiking-in-the-buff possibilities in the area.