Gay or bi men, do you think attractive gay men can seduce straight men relatively eas

sailor666666

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes it is possible, as someone said before, a couple of beers, get horny and it could happen. If a guy is horny and drunk he will be open to anything to do with sex.

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No he won't aside from those of us who don't drink. Just because a guy is drunk doesnt mean he will take sex from anything if he's straight he's straight that it no secret code or anything straight is straight.

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No he won't aside from those of us who don't drink. Just because a guy is drunk doesnt mean he will take sex from anything if he's straight he's straight that it no secret code or anything straight is straight.

Correct. Unless the gay guy is really attractive and the straight guy is drunk.

:rolleyes:

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's like a MOnty Python skit:
"So you're definitely straight and definitely not interested in gay sex?"

"Correct."

"Right. In other words, you are definitely straight, but you will participate in gay sex. Right?"

"No! I'm definitely straight and definitely not interested at all in gay sex!"

"I see. You are definitely straight, and if you're approached by a man you will definitely have sex with him."

"No! No! NO! I do not want to have sex with a man. Ever!"

"O.k. If you're having sex, it's with a man. Have I got it now?"

Otep

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

Or think of it this way:

If a 100% straight guy is drunk enough to hookup with a guy it's probably sexual assault.

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sorry all of you gay dudes who thinks all it takes is couple of beers and the straight guy to be horny. I have been pissy drunk and extremely horny many many times in my 45 years on this planet but I have been horny enough or drunk enough to have sex with a man.

That's just because you haven't met Mr. Right. But keep your chin up. He'll come along one of these days.

Reactions: Exbiker

blackhandle

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's just because you haven't met Mr. Right. But keep your chin up. He'll come along one of these days.

Son, the day I meet Mr Right is the day I go prison for homicide I wish you people would get this shit through your thick skulls, you cannot make a straight man want you. I don't understand why that is so fucking hard to understand.

Lord_of_Goon

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What do you guys think? Do you think a handsome gay guy, maybe a bit feminine, would be able to get with a straight guy? I have hear it before, but never seen it. Any hot young gay guys able to confirm this, lol? Do you think straight guys would go for a hot, athletic stud?

Any straight guys who enter this thread, don't get offended lol. If it isn't true then that is fine too.
Feminine gay guys make me laugh.

phillo12345

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This question makes no sense...if you're a guy and you've successfully seduced another guy neither of you are straight.

But you might be str8 (from urban dictionary)

str8
As applied to a guy, refers to a man in denial about the fact that however much he likes pussy and the female form in general, he also likes a heapin' helping of the man meat from time to time. However, he will swear up and down that he is absolutely not bi in any way, shape or form, even as he goes to suck your dick with the finesse of a $1000/hour call girl. Poor bastard.
Seen on craigslist: I'm str8. You know what that means, right? Means I only sleep with other str8 guys.