Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
This question always stumps me, too. I knew a guy who had relationships only with TS and was quite adamant that he was/is straight. I can not get my head around it -- the person has a dick, so isn't that more gay than the fact that the TS has breasts? I guess it has to do with the person's perception and self-identification. Sure is a head scratcher.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My opinion, men attracted to TS women are not gay--they are heterosexuals with an open mind towards sexuality and sex.
I consider myself bi-sexual...not because I'm attracted to TS women, but because I am attracted to both men and women. TS women are women......my opinion. When being intimate with a TS woman, the lines between male/female and feminine/masculine become very blurry.....many men enjoy that....at least I do......Peace.

Reactions: notN2pussy

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
This question always stumps me, too. I knew a guy who had relationships only with TS and was quite adamant that he was/is straight. I can not get my head around it -- the person has a dick, so isn't that more gay than the fact that the TS has breasts? I guess it has to do with the person's perception and self-identification. Sure is a head scratcher.
should not be a head scratcher. i like/am attracted to women and they to me. i like/am attracted to tgirls and they to me. i am not attracted to men, nor transvestites and other forms of men dressed up in women's clothing. i consider myself straight

desilover

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
no, but if a man has sex with soebody who looks female, and they're attached to their feminity and boobs/curves, i don't see how this is or canbe gay.