Gay or Not Gay?That is the Question.

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by tinydick4u, Apr 14, 2008.

1. tinydick4u

tinydick4u Member

I've been trying to define a relationship I had with a high school friend.He was older than me.We became friends the same year he graduated.I knew he was different and a little feminine.I didn't care nobody else ever said anything about him.The next year, I didn't make it thru school and dropped out.A lady friend I worked with, and was having an affair with,reintroduced us.She was thinking that he,being happy and full of life, could help me thru my rough time.Well I eventually ended up moving in with him and his family.They were accepting of me.Felt good to be welcomed.Here's where it becomes interesting,but confusing for me.We had a relationship and I didn't even realize it!No sex had ever happened between he and I,or kissing.We eventually had a sexual relationship.He filled the role of the girl for me.I never did take it in the ass or go down on him.We never kissed either.He always took it in the ass and went down on me.He never asked me for any ass or head not even a hand job.Still to this day,I've never been with another guy.I have no interest in guys at all,even back then.For years I've been wondering about 2 things,1- Was I experiencing true unconditional love?2- Am I gay,bisexual or straight?I understand bisexual behavior,but I never had a man in me.The thoughts of a guys dick up my ass or in my mouth kinda turns my stomach.No offense to anyone who is gay or bisexual.Just not my thing.BTW for those who wanna know.I let money come between him and me.It cost me possibly the most fulfilling relationship I ever have had.We lost contact soon after.

2. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

possibly true love

bisexual

3. Charles Finn

Gold Member

Albums:
    yes you had unconditional love
    no other labels are needed.
    I wish you joy and love.
    and you can be whatever you want to be
    don't get hung up on labels just free you mind and explore your sexuality.
    you know what you don't like find out what you do like.

4. 220483

Gold Member

DON'T get all messed up with the sexual thing!

IT'S absolutely NO problem having sexual relations with men, women, if your gay, bisexual or straight. and one thing doesn't lead to another...
    NO, if your straight it's not sex with a man that makes you gay! I know a few guys who are 100% STR8 but like having sex with other men. I've heard that with men is more physical and with women more sentimental [maybe it's due to that mother|son relationship].

IN your case it seams the other way around. although you see your friend as a pure sexual relation [which goes with what I've been told] you seam to have some hidden feelings for him, NO?
    don't get all troubled with that, and if you enjoy having sex with the same sex! PLEASE do... don't live 'hidden' from yourself! :D

5. tinydick4u

tinydick4u Member

Those are some really great comments.Thanks.Good food for thought.

6. Principessa

Gold Member

So what you are saying is that you fucked your friend in the ass and he gave you blow jobs. :cool: If you are still thinking about that time in your life and wishing you could have that type of relationship again with him or another male, then you might be gay. If you also can't stand the thought of giving up women then you are bi-sexual. Either way you shouldn't have so much angst about it. It's the 21st century dude, do what makes you feel good; but wear a condom. :cool:

7. marleyisalegend

Gold Member

Albums:
    why do people think gay means you take it up the ass?? the love of my life was gay and he won't even joke about takin it up the but, he only provides the dick. OP you need to be a little more open-minded

8. horneyoldguy

horneyoldguy New Member

Albums:

Agree - don't get hung up on labels.

Draft saved Draft deleted