Gay Or Not Gay

GogMegog

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
If I like other guys for beautiful asses and love to go further and make sex etc.
But if I don't like them to do the same to me. So I am a gay or not?

knobgoblin

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Stuck on this question to,I love looking at cock and naked men but I've never fancied a man,could never kiss a man so what does that make me?!

pablovian

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Do you date and have sex with women? Do you find women sexually attractive? Could you fall in love with a man or a woman?

These are others questions to ask yourself if you feel you need to categorize yourself.

I find men attractive too - but really only prefer receiving head from them - other than that I'm pretty much not interested.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
nope.. makes you a Top.

depending on how you feel about the female backside you may or may not be bisexual or gay.

Gay or Not Gay King Missile
:rofl:

from now on please refer to this youtube link for all definers of your sexuality. cuz nothing says truth like external validation :wink:

Last edited:

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do you date and have sex with women? Do you find women sexually attractive? Could you fall in love with a man or a woman?

These are others questions to ask yourself if you feel you need to categorize yourself.

I find men attractive too - but really only prefer receiving head from them - other than that I'm pretty much not interested.

Selfish :tongue:

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Why does someone else get to assign a sexuality on someone else?

In one of my other threads, a guy said that any man who participates in site focused on big cocks, is at least partly gay. :rolleyes:

If we're to tell people what constitutes "gay", how is his assessment any more right or wrong from any others expressed here?

To the OP, if you musy have a label assigned to you then you at least have bisexual tendencies.

Sexuality has so many facets, it's difficult to pin point "what" you are :smile:

lucidbass

Experimental Member
Media
It makes you you.

The whole gay/bi/straight paradigm is flawed in its very nature since it's trying to force something as gray and non-black'n'white and complex as 'human sexuality' into 3 rigidly defined categories.

You're you, be happy with it and don't worry on what (a very misguided) society at large would label things.