1. D_Percival Puddleford Pukehorn

I know i know.....another one of those threads.

but i'd really like to get your opinion on this one.

u see, i have a friend and he's really a friend who everybody thinks he's gay. Now he's not overtly effiminate but he does from time to time have gestures that makes you wonder. But afterall, that doesn't always mean anything right?
    well he has a friend who swears he is gay and quite honestly i could see why that friend sees it that way.
    I hung out with him at gay bars and he seems quite comfortable there but yet again that doesn't mean anything.
    now he has a girlfriend but he doesn't even carry a pic of her on his cell but yet he does of other people. i even called him out on that one day and he didn't have an answer really.
    Instinctively i feel he'll come out of the closet one day. perhaps now he's just uhhhh discovering himself. he's young in his early 20's.

what do u think??

2. turnstall

turnstall New Member

Stop trying to "figure" him out. If you box him into a category then you'll never get to see him for himself. Enjoy his interests not his gender. If he's with a gf then respect that. My friends are the ones who don't entertain gossip about me.

3. beretta8

Gold Member

Albums:
    ^^Very well said....I agree...Is he aware people have this view of him?

4. D_Percival Puddleford Pukehorn

5. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

so you want him to be what you think he is? let him be what he is. overdo this and you'll lose a friend.

6. D_Percival Puddleford Pukehorn

uggggghhhhh FINE he's not gay. he's overtly gay friendly that is all! *rolls eyes*

7. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    I can't see why this matters to you.

8. D_Rod Staffinbone

D_Rod Staffinbone Account Disabled

when there was similar speculation on the sexual orientation of a fellow employee at my job a while back, a former boss of mine sarcasticly said "well, maybe one of you guys should tell him (that he's gay), 'cause he doesn't know."

the same boss had another quote i liked, (he hated gossip at work) "save it for your diary."

#8 D_Rod Staffinbone, Apr 28, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2009
  9. MarkLondon

Gold Member

Albums:
    Lol, I like the sound of that boss.

If the guy has a g/f, he might be bi, but not gay. Or he might be so secure in his heterosexuality he doesn't feel the need to get all macho about it.

10. toadstool

toadstool New Member

So what if he is or is not u have to just go on being friends i have alot of gay friends that does not mean that I am gay in fact i have never slept with any of them but they respect me and i respect them it just goes without being said jeshhh leave it alone

11. larocca

larocca New Member

Albums:
    It's his problem, really. If he's gay, he's deal with it in his own way. If he's not, then all this thinking was for nothing.

12. Corius

Corius New Member

Give the guy some space. It's his life to live. Unless he is a friend you want and need to be closer with just leave him alone. Sex is private and personal, something you should demand for yourself and respect in others as well.

13. Adrian69702006

Gold Member

Marluc, my advice would be to assume nothing. The guy's private life is his own business and it's not for anyone else to take guesses about his sexuality. Treat him and respect him as a friend. If there comes a time when he wants to tell you about his private life, all well and good. In the meantime, just focus on being a friend.

14. FuzzyKen

FuzzyKen New Member

Why does any of this matter? There are also people who are bisexual playing on both sides of the fence. Unless you yourself are interested in this individual in a way that would be more than simple friendship it does not matter. Enjoy the friend and the friendship for the fine qualities the man has and the good things he brings into your life. Trying to figure out some persons orientation is a waste of time and people always get hurt in some manner when it takes place.

15. WesleyJ

WesleyJ New Member

if the fact that people are gossiping about him doesnt bother him then dont let it bother you either.

Draft saved Draft deleted