Gay Panic...

seterwind

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This is complete crap, the fact that people have gotten off on "Gay Panic" for murdering people. Some have only gotten 3 years, even only 1 year for murder...

PrideDEPOT.com - Inside Out - The PrideDEPOT.com Blog » Murder in Indiana: “Gay Panic” - A License to Kill

This is just the latest and I hope that lawyers will finally classify "Gay Panic" as "HATE CRIME"... no damn "He was gay I paniced and I just beat him to death... I was temporarily insane..."

Some very infuriating news...

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As far as I'm concerned if you can use the "Gay Panic" defense then you can use that for any hate crime. The fact that the guy may have been gay is irrellevant just like a persons race is irrellevant. The fact that a homicide happened and the defendants even tried to cover it up pretty clearly shows what happened. Thanks for sharing this. This is some crazy stuff going on. Hopefully the killers will get what they deserve eventually.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is complete crap, the fact that people have gotten off on "Gay Panic" for murdering people. Some have only gotten 3 years, even only 1 year for murder...

PrideDEPOT.com - Inside Out - The PrideDEPOT.com Blog » Murder in Indiana: “Gay Panic” - A License to Kill

This is just the latest and I hope that lawyers will finally classify "Gay Panic" as "HATE CRIME"... no damn "He was gay I paniced and I just beat him to death... I was temporarily insane..."

Some very infuriating news...
I have posted about this probably at least three times in the past, and am surprised how many people tend to say, "meh, it's not so bad. Doesn't really help in court, and the faggot deserved it if he's hitting on a straight guy."

What I really want to see is some 14th Amendment equality, and have a court tell women, "If a man, to whom you are not attracted, makes any sort of sexual advance toward you, you may be justified in killing him. We will call it 'the pig panic defense.'"

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have posted about this probably at least three times in the past, and am surprised how many people tend to say, "meh, it's not so bad. Doesn't really help in court, and the faggot deserved it if he's hitting on a straight guy."

Yes you have posted about this several times and, yes, the amount of people who shrug it off is alarming.

What I really want to see is some 14th Amendment equality, and have a court tell women, "If a man, to whom you are not attracted, makes any sort of sexual advance toward you, you may be justified in killing him. We will call it 'the pig panic defense.'"

This would be a riot. Sadly, as long as a majority of men are making the rules. this will never happen.