Gay Parade NYC

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by str8curious, Jun 24, 2007.

1. str8curious

str8curious Member

I'm thinking of checking out the parade tomorrow. Any hung guys going who like to show off their huge penises? Wanna meet so I can see your big piece? please be legal 18-35. :smile:

2. mask13000

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'll be there too! Anyone else?

3. vince

Gold Member

Albums:
    Now I really wish I lived in NYC

4. arliss

Gold Member

Albums:
    1% gay and you are advertising to check out dick ..and you are 1 % gay? lol

5. str8curious

str8curious Member

Yea and? I haven't done anything yet with a dude so why would I be 30% like you or 50? The 1% is the curiousity factor. lol Besides, weren't you the guy who wanted to show me your "11" inches but never responded? Are you all sizzle and no steak or are you for real? :tongue:

6. B_theOtherJJ

B_theOtherJJ New Member

Yeah I never know how these guys figure out these percentages....
    All I know is that guys that like looking at other guys dicks sounds VERY GAY to me....

7. arliss

Gold Member

Albums:

cute....... no i never wanted to show you my 11 inches lol if i wanted to i would have lol u got the wrong dude....go look elsewhere for dick to satisfy your 1 % craving lol

8. str8curious

str8curious Member

nah dude look at the reply u gave to my post, even other posters here mocked u as being fake, go read it yourself its there. i dont think on a board that u can take back your own words. :wink: i think you are just projecting your insecurities because you should ask yourself why are u on this board as well? u dont got no 11 inches so dont play yourself. no one believes u, so its obvious ur just fake. so just confess, and get off my dick yo. :smile:

Here's your post to my "NYC big dicks where are you? thread"

arliss

Photos/Videos (2)

arliss is
    70% Straight, 30% Gay

i live in nyc-- and i have a big dick ---i laso like to show off... by the way i am hung 11x7

9. str8curious

str8curious Member

u must have been raised in an oppressive religious family where it is taboo for boys to be boys then lol. u never heard of guys and even young boys compare sizes or have jerking off contests? wake up man its 2007, get rid of the prejudices and taboos. the gay guys i'm talked to on here have told me they have had their share of "str8" guys, even taken ones like me who has a gf and married ones i assume.

10. B_theOtherJJ

B_theOtherJJ New Member

Hey you guys, you can debate the gay issue all you want, but for ME, bottom line, ANY guy that is the least bit into cock in any way, shape or form, AINT straight, and has gay leanings, whether you want to admit it or not. You can be thug and macho, and STILL be gay. You aint fooling noone. If you like cock, you like cock, PERIOD. And if it means you are somewhat GAY, "so fucking WHAT" ??? Does anyone really care. ? Just be who you are and happy with yourself. Life is short guys.

11. arliss

Gold Member

Albums:

clearly a fake lol i i would never send a PM like that and before you create a fake PM from me--check ya grammar--nice try

12. arliss

Gold Member

Albums:

lol you said it yourself lol i never responded to your repeated requests ......you must be obsessed with me ...i understand....but clearly not interested...do not be so thin skinned that you have to attack someone who makes a point on the board....you can simply agreee to disagree...but misconstruing words and creating phony PM's is taking it to another level.....for me it ends here.....

13. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

Erm, he stated it was a post you made.

And indeed it is.

---> click here. :rolleyes:

14. arliss

Gold Member

Albums:
    ok for the last time-- i at no time made an overture to him--he said in his first post wasn't i the guy who wanted to show him my 11 inches but never responded--no i never made an overture to him--i put that out there as a general post--and he repeatedly hit me up-day after day and like he said i never responded......when i said "no" he has the wrong guy--well obviously if he is saying that i made a pass at him on here he has the wrong guy --i do not deny the post--that part is evident.. was it directed at him as he is insinuating --------nooooo

15. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

Creating a fake PM is an offence at LPSG, which can lead to a suspension or a permanent ban. So please don't accuse people falsely of having done so, as per your earlier comments on this thread.

I really have no interest in the rest of this limp little saga.

16. arliss

Gold Member

Albums:
    saga?---curious choice of words--since that is what you seem to be making this.....

17. str8curious

str8curious Member

Thanks Alex8 for linking his post. It is obvious that he is a fake and was caught in his own web of lies.

18. str8curious

str8curious Member

You are reading what is not there. What is wrong with showing off your cock and comparing? Millions of guys do it every where, especially young ones. You never been to a locker room or hung out with your male friends? It has nothing to do with being gay. What you're saying is like saying that gays want to be str8 because they want to marry just like str8 couples do. Does that make sense to you?:smile:

19. str8curious

str8curious Member

Dude you are the one hounding down my posts. That gay %1 remark was uncalled for and is what's called baiting. Your PM is clear and out in the public. This is a public forum if you did not know, and in a public forum anything you post will be used for or against you. Wake up to reality man so you won't be made foolish. :wink:

20. B_theOtherJJ

B_theOtherJJ New Member

God, you 2 guys are actting like such Queeny faggots. Knock it off already. We get the point, You 2 dont like each other, Arliss is in the closet, and str8curious has a crush on him. Nuff said...

Draft saved Draft deleted