Gay Parade NYC

str8curious

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm thinking of checking out the parade tomorrow. Any hung guys going who like to show off their huge penises? Wanna meet so I can see your big piece? please be legal 18-35. :smile:

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm thinking of checking out the parade tomorrow. Any hung guys going who like to show off their huge penises? Wanna meet so I can see your big piece? please be legal 18-35. :smile:

1% gay and you are advertising to check out dick ..and you are 1 % gay? lol

str8curious

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
1% gay and you are advertising to check out dick ..and you are 1 % gay? lol

Yea and? I haven't done anything yet with a dude so why would I be 30% like you or 50? The 1% is the curiousity factor. lol Besides, weren't you the guy who wanted to show me your "11" inches but never responded? Are you all sizzle and no steak or are you for real? :tongue:

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah I never know how these guys figure out these percentages....
All I know is that guys that like looking at other guys dicks sounds VERY GAY to me....

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yea and? I haven't done anything yet with a dude so why would I be 30% like you or 50? The 1% is the curiousity factor. lol Besides, weren't you the guy who wanted to show me your "11" inches but never responded? Are you all sizzle and no steak or are you for real? :tongue:

cute....... no i never wanted to show you my 11 inches lol if i wanted to i would have lol u got the wrong dude....go look elsewhere for dick to satisfy your 1 % craving lol

str8curious

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
cute....... no i never wanted to show you my 11 inches lol if i wanted to i would have lol u got the wrong dude....go look elsewhere for dick to satisfy your 1 % craving lol

nah dude look at the reply u gave to my post, even other posters here mocked u as being fake, go read it yourself its there. i dont think on a board that u can take back your own words. :wink: i think you are just projecting your insecurities because you should ask yourself why are u on this board as well? u dont got no 11 inches so dont play yourself. no one believes u, so its obvious ur just fake. so just confess, and get off my dick yo. :smile:

Here's your post to my "NYC big dicks where are you? thread"

arliss

Photos/Videos (2)

arliss is
70% Straight, 30% Gay

i live in nyc-- and i have a big dick ---i laso like to show off... by the way i am hung 11x7

str8curious

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yeah I never know how these guys figure out these percentages....
All I know is that guys that like looking at other guys dicks sounds VERY GAY to me....

u must have been raised in an oppressive religious family where it is taboo for boys to be boys then lol. u never heard of guys and even young boys compare sizes or have jerking off contests? wake up man its 2007, get rid of the prejudices and taboos. the gay guys i'm talked to on here have told me they have had their share of "str8" guys, even taken ones like me who has a gf and married ones i assume.

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey you guys, you can debate the gay issue all you want, but for ME, bottom line, ANY guy that is the least bit into cock in any way, shape or form, AINT straight, and has gay leanings, whether you want to admit it or not. You can be thug and macho, and STILL be gay. You aint fooling noone. If you like cock, you like cock, PERIOD. And if it means you are somewhat GAY, "so fucking WHAT" ??? Does anyone really care. ? Just be who you are and happy with yourself. Life is short guys.

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
nah dude look at the reply u gave to my post, even other posters here mocked u as being fake, go read it yourself its there. i dont think on a board that u can take back your own words. :wink: i think you are just projecting your insecurities because you should ask yourself why are u on this board as well? u dont got no 11 inches so dont play yourself. no one believes u, so its obvious ur just fake. so just confess, and get off my dick yo. :smile:

Here's your post to my "NYC big dicks where are you? thread"

arliss

Photos/Videos (2)

arliss is
70% Straight, 30% Gay

i live in nyc-- and i have a big dick ---i laso like to show off... by the way i am hung 11x7

clearly a fake lol i i would never send a PM like that and before you create a fake PM from me--check ya grammar--nice try

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

lol you said it yourself lol i never responded to your repeated requests ......you must be obsessed with me ...i understand....but clearly not interested...do not be so thin skinned that you have to attack someone who makes a point on the board....you can simply agreee to disagree...but misconstruing words and creating phony PM's is taking it to another level.....for me it ends here.....

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Erm, he stated it was a post you made.

And indeed it is.

---> click here. :rolleyes:

ok for the last time-- i at no time made an overture to him--he said in his first post wasn't i the guy who wanted to show him my 11 inches but never responded--no i never made an overture to him--i put that out there as a general post--and he repeatedly hit me up-day after day and like he said i never responded......when i said "no" he has the wrong guy--well obviously if he is saying that i made a pass at him on here he has the wrong guy --i do not deny the post--that part is evident.. was it directed at him as he is insinuating --------nooooo

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
ok for the last time-- i at no time made an overture to him--he said in his first post wasn't i the guy who wanted to show him my 11 inches but never responded--no i never made an overture to him--i put that out there as a general post--and he repeatedly hit me up-day after day and like he said i never responded......when i said "no" he has the wrong guy--well obviously if he is saying that i made a pass at him on here he has the wrong guy --i do not deny the post--that part is evident.. was it directed at him as he is insinuating --------nooooo

Creating a fake PM is an offence at LPSG, which can lead to a suspension or a permanent ban. So please don't accuse people falsely of having done so, as per your earlier comments on this thread.

I really have no interest in the rest of this limp little saga.

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Creating a fake PM is an offence at LPSG, which can lead to a suspension or a permanent ban. So please don't accuse people falsely of having done so, as per your earlier comments on this thread.

I really have no interest in the rest of this limp little saga.

saga?---curious choice of words--since that is what you seem to be making this.....

str8curious

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hey you guys, you can debate the gay issue all you want, but for ME, bottom line, ANY guy that is the least bit into cock in any way, shape or form, AINT straight, and has gay leanings, whether you want to admit it or not. You can be thug and macho, and STILL be gay. You aint fooling noone. If you like cock, you like cock, PERIOD. And if it means you are somewhat GAY, "so fucking WHAT" ??? Does anyone really care. ? Just be who you are and happy with yourself. Life is short guys.

You are reading what is not there. What is wrong with showing off your cock and comparing? Millions of guys do it every where, especially young ones. You never been to a locker room or hung out with your male friends? It has nothing to do with being gay. What you're saying is like saying that gays want to be str8 because they want to marry just like str8 couples do. Does that make sense to you?:smile:

str8curious

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
lol you said it yourself lol i never responded to your repeated requests ......you must be obsessed with me ...i understand....but clearly not interested...do not be so thin skinned that you have to attack someone who makes a point on the board....you can simply agreee to disagree...but misconstruing words and creating phony PM's is taking it to another level.....for me it ends here.....

Dude you are the one hounding down my posts. That gay %1 remark was uncalled for and is what's called baiting. Your PM is clear and out in the public. This is a public forum if you did not know, and in a public forum anything you post will be used for or against you. Wake up to reality man so you won't be made foolish. :wink:

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
God, you 2 guys are actting like such Queeny faggots. Knock it off already. We get the point, You 2 dont like each other, Arliss is in the closet, and str8curious has a crush on him. Nuff said...