Gay ? Pedophiles ?

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
popsicleman said:
Everyone is pure in their own eyes aren't they?

No, very far from it, all sections of humankind are equally riddled with good, bad and indifferent people. But I love the fact that you refuse to respond on any level other than a self-absorbed rant.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
popsicleman said:
According to THAT particular survey. I gave places and references where you could get the info. They of course, were deleted. So I can offer no defence because your, lol, moderator will ban me from the forum.
I can provide nearly a dozen more from reputable sources. I'm a former Social Worker. My reputable resources are nearly endless.

Like I said, homosexuals as a sect are all wonderful people, they never do anything wrong you are so right. It's always "Us against them" OUr country against theirs, our race against theirs, our club against theirs, our point of view against theirs, now it's Homosexuals against Heterosexuals. Everyone is pure in their own eyes aren't they?
I never feel that way until someone comes to attack me. If you're as smart as you claim to be, you must be familiar with the concept of "Projection". Yours is painfully obvious. Look in a mirror instead of pointing fingers. One thing is certain; when someone wants to take a view that is contrary and has nothing to do with reality, they can find at least 100 other people who believe exactly the same way to back them up. Your writing reveals your adjenda. You're been revealed. I spent years working to heal children from the kind of filth you're bringing to the table.

B_popsicleman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're been revealed. I spent years working to heal children from the kind of filth you're bringing to the table.

A guy, on a website about big dicks. Maybe even with a photo of his dick? Helping chlidren. What a wonderful influence you are. I am sure you were a GREAT in fluence on those wonderful kids.

Like I said. This is off topic. I have said what I have to say. You will always justify this amongst your psychotic friends who can't seem to stay on topic for the sake of wanting to be "opinoin" bashers. I am sure you will do well with your humanitarian efforts. They show. lol

Save it Einstien, you can't goade me.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
popsicleman said:

A guy, on a website about big dicks. Maybe even with a photo of his dick? Helping chlidren. What a wonderful influence you are. I am sure you were a GREAT in fluence on those wonder kids.

Like I said. This is off topic. I have said what I have to say. You will always justify this amongst your psychotic friends who can't seem to stay on topic for the sake of wanting to be "opinoin" bashers. I am sure you will do well with your humanitarian efforts.

Sorcerer's work is well-known on this site, and he has never shown his cock here or any such thing. He discusses and debates issues keenly that relate to sexuality, which is what most of this site is about. And he has fun here, which hurts noone.

You, on the other hand, are more see-through than glass. I've seen your type before, and you're so far in denial that I might as well talk to the wall. Projection projection projection.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Popsickle, I'm not reading any more of your shit nor do I care about your rights. Not even a little bit. That's right, I'm a self-righteous cunt and the site's all about me. I say we're not discussing this because I'M not willing to get fined or jail time for YOUR "right" to call gays child molesters.

IN CASE ANYONE'S CONFUSED:

This is a weiner site, it's not the right place to be arguing affairs of state! The level of moronic thinking this requires is truly astounding. This is a PRIVATELY OWNED site. We have set community standards. You are free not to like them, but if your whole reason for being here is to pose constant challenges when all we want to do is talk and have fun- then YOU are not adding to the forum, and you're voted off the island.

Got a problem with your freedom of speech being limited somewhere where it actually matters? Get out and vote. Whining and throwing your weight around here only makes you look retarded. I resent having to put this much effort into one useless "member". Straighten up and fly right, or get the fuck out. If you can't find something else to do here, you'll be leaving unwillingly.

I hope you got it this time.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
popsicleman said:
A guy, on a website about big dicks. Maybe even with a photo of his dick? Helping chlidren. What a wonderful influence you are. I am sure you were a GREAT in fluence on those wonderful kids.

Like I said. This is off topic. I have said what I have to say. You will always justify this amongst your psychotic friends who can't seem to stay on topic for the sake of wanting to be "opinoin" bashers. I am sure you will do well with your humanitarian efforts. They show. lol

lol, Popsideman,

I do hope that this experience will teach you a bit more about your kind. It is not supported. I hope that you seek some sort of psychological help. People who have been in your situation, (molested and abused) deserve a second chance at life.
I have a feeling you won't last much longer due to the fact that you refuse to listen to any sort of critique on your "data" or your attitude. I realize people are ganging up on you, but the fact is,

You are bringing this on yourself.

Seriously man, seek some help... talk to someone, join a group that deals with people who were molested or abused as children. I dont' care. Just understand that your stories are a window to your soul, and they say that you are in pain.
No one wants to hurt you, they just want you to realize what you are.... so you can become a better person.
Best wishes on your journey.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
popsicleman said:
I'm happy to say I've done my part to help children harmed by persons like yourself. There have never been photos of my dick, ass or any part of my privates anywhere on the internet. This is a place to discuss sexual issues re: big penises. That's why I'm here.

Like I said. This is off topic. I have said what I have to say.

So I guess anything outside your opinion is off topic? I responded on topic. You haven't addressed anyone's valid points, you only continue your inane rants. By doing this, you accomplish n o t h i n g with us. You're a plate glass window. I see right through you, you fucking sicko. As I said before: PROJECTION. I'm not giving you any more airtime. Your ego demands it, along with the control of others. I'm done.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Popsicleman's final words?

"I'm melting! I'm melllltiiiinng ..."

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorry everyone. I know I'm waay beyond fashionably late. Here's my two cents:

I know a lot of homos, and they know (and/or slept with) a lot of homos, and so on and so forth. I have third-hand knowledge of a single instance of pedophilia - that's all. I hope he got some real help instead of getting shanked in prison.

If a large percentage of homosexuals were molesting children, someone forgot to fill me in on the secrecy pact. Of course, they never taught me the homo handshake either.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Mkymkus said:
Freddie, I am giving you the benefits of the doubt, but I wonder what you would do with topics about the inferiority of jews, women, blacks etc. in relationship to others. It seems to me there is a lot of noise and trash in the world, and that you have to have some reasons for allowing it into your home, or letting into a solid, wonderful space like this site. Its possible to imagine a thread about people who believe heroin is not addictive, for example, or that alcoholism is a made up disease, or that the holocaust did not occur. Do you simply trust your gut on what you don't mind hearing, and what you do? Or do you have selection criteria when it comes to inflammatory topics?
Sorry that I am just getting to the computer to answer you. The new USA federal guidelines about child/adult sex is quite narrow. Any internet site that appears to promote sex between a minor and an adult is open to FBI investigation. Should the owner, moderators or those posting be found guilty, a prison term awaits them.

So, no, we have to be extremely careful with this subject. In short it is against the law to glorify sex between a child and an adult on the internet. It is that simple.

It has nothing to do with what I or any other moderator minds hearing.

As for the subjects that you mention, the moderators do watch to see if people have "stepped over the line." In general, we try to get a consensus of several moderators before taking action. We try to keep on the fine line of NOT limiting freedom of speech and at the same time deleting posts that just go beyond the line of any decorum at all even for a large penis internet site.

Several posts have been deleted that deal with those other subjects since we became moderators.

In general, though I think it is better to just let the members bombard the offending poster with posts that might make the poster feel like a fool. In general, I prefer to allow free speech.

The other main criteria for deleting posts or threads are trolling and spamming. See the terms of service for definitions and explanations for these.

Usually if someone comes up with a topic such as "alcoholism is not a disease" thread, there are plenty of members here who will shoot that person down without the moderators having to delete their posts. And the moderators have as members really jumped some members for there rediculous comments.

Deleting a post or thread has nothing to do with what I personally can stomach from a member. Moderators are not supposed to go thrrough and delete threads based on which ones we agree with and which ones we disagree with.

I hope this answers your questions.

Webster

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:wavey: :beerchug2: I have to say that I am very impressed.

I am extremely proud of all the LPSG members who stood up to this guy.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Webster said:

Webster, you made an exceptional call. His original comment was on a thread at which I am sure I would never have looked (I moved my preposition so as not to offend anyone by having it on the end, even though my sentence sounds kinda clunky now). But once you provided the key, the actual motivation behind this guy's posts swiftly became all-too-clear. LPSG is definitely a better place without him.

So you may yet earn an LPSG community service medal. :rolleyes:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
alex8 said:
Webster, you made an exceptional call. His original comment was on a thread at which I am sure I would never have looked (I moved my preposition so as not to offend anyone by having it on the end, even though my sentence sounds kinda clunky now). But once you provided the key, the actual motivation behind this guy's posts swiftly became all-too-clear. LPSG is definitely a better place without him.

So you may yet earn an LPSG community service medal. :rolleyes:

Yah Webster, Alex is right. You are a hero.:biggrin1:
I think we should create a Scooby Doo club! I want to be shaggy!! WE can find people on the site who shouldn't be here, and then expose them as dirty old men. :biggrin1:

Webster RULES!!!

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Webster said:

Why? It was a single weak mind posting about the most depraved sexual acts imaginable. You're the one who outted him. We just jumped on the bandwagon.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes Webster, I also thank you. I wouldn't have seen the post had you not brought it up.

This is what we call working together, and it works well, don't you think? All along, all the moderators have wanted is for the group to understand that we're ALL a part of this site. Attacking mods and endlessly debating the rules doesn't help us get together. The only way this works is if you know we're all part of the family.

Because of the legal ramifications of this particular subject, I'm going to ask that members who find this sort of trolling please bring it to a mod privately in the future so we don't have to discuss over and over why we're not going to discuss it, okay? I assure you we will look into what you say and take action IF it is deemed necessary. As I've said before, if we all work together, there should be very little for the mods to actually DO. We are all a bunch of lazy asses and don't want to work hard, so if people don't act like children, we won't have to get parental. No one wants that, least of all me.

This site is a community. Any time one person is diverting the attention of the whole site for either postive or negative attention, they are out of whack with the purpose of the board, and it will be stopped. We're not going to have long drawn out issues and debates about forum behavior, so don't go there if you like being here. We welcome anyone's constructive criticism, but ongoing whining and complaining don't make the site better, and the rules (what few we have) are not negotible anyway.

Last point before I get back to being a regular guy. There are 11 mods, and we have all asked each other to keep each other in line. No one should be going off half-cocked (!) and doing things on their own. We are arriving at decisions through a consensus. Because there are so many of us, different ones of us have found ourselves naturally better at doing different things.
For example, I suck at the technical stuff, but I have a big mouth and broad shoulders. Therefore, if there's something "yucky" that needs to be said, it may often come from me. There's a good reason for this, I don't care if people bitch at me (to an extent), and I'd rather take the heat than have people bitching at someone who's actually a nicer person. That makes sense, I hope. It doesn't mean I'm acting alone or trying to control the board, it just means I'm not easily offended. There's no way we could think of every possible situation that will arise, so when something happens not specifically covered in the TOS, we'll deal with it on a case by case basis. No one wants a dictionary-sized list of rules, so just use common sense. And if a mod points out sometime that someone needs to chill out, please just do it, okay? I swear, it will ONLY be to keep the board running smoothly, NOT to promote one person's opinion over another.

Unless it's mine. That was a joke. Sort of. No, it was. I think.:tongue:

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
I sent a personal message to Webster thanking him for brining this problem to the board's attention.

I want to add my name publically to the list of people saying thank you.

Also, Webster, thanks for giving credit to EnglishGentleman. We also are thankful to him for his role in outing this guy.

If anyone sees any remnants of his posting that give web addresses to his sites or other sites involving children, please let a moderator know so we can delete them. There is no way to delete all that he said unless we send this entire thread to the trash can.

Thanks,

Freddie