Gay ? Pedophiles ?

EnglishGentleman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I encountered Popsiclemans initial sick comments that roused you all to action, I tried to warn the man he was on sticky ground. I asked him to remove the statement regarding his "agreement" with me from the same post. His responses were arrogant and narrow minded. After 3 attempts to give gim the benefit of the doubt I decided to bring it to the attention of a couple of people I know and respect on this board who could fight the fight better than I(especially since I'm 6 hrs ahead of most of you so off in sleepyland when the bulk of the posting is done).

I chose those men because they were fair, intelligent, sharp of wit and they were all gay. Who better to fight that corner than such men . Obviously Webster was one, and the others know who they are. Thanks guys, you destroyed another monster for which I'm immensely proud.

Three cheers to everyone who played a part in removing Popsicleman's sickness from LPSG and kudos to the moderators.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Webster, EnglishGentleman, and everyone involved, this is what I mean about working together, and each of us doing what we are naturally best at. (sorry for ending the sentence with a preposition Alex, I'm just too lazy!) Webster, you have a big mouth like me, so you're a good one to bring such a thing to light. You're not going to have a heart attack if someone disagrees with you or you'd have died by now, right? EG chose to try the path of diplomacy first, so the guy had every opportunity. I gave him a flat out warning, and he disregarded all of us. He who stands against the board has no business here, so thanks to all- a spectacular day.

*madame_zora, lpsg custodian, pushes her mop and bucket lazily along*

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
madame_zora said:
IN CASE ANYONE'S CONFUSED:
This is a weiner site, it's not the right place to be arguing affairs of state!
Now now, Zora.... we discuss affairs, too.
Got a problem with your freedom of speech being limited somewhere where it actually matters? Get out and vote..
I'm in love, again!

Moderators, in one of the posts in this thread, I thought I read that you were considering locking the thread. Thank you for leaving it open, things unfolded splendidly. It's good to keep in mind that, even if the topic is not comfortable, you should not always have a knee-jerk reaction: "it's about pedophiles, shut it down!" "it has the word 'nigger', shut it down!" "it's about queer-bashing, shut it down!"

We must avoid letting our heads end up in the sand, friends. Even though a topic is "icky", sometimes you must just go on and deal with it - you have to stay informed.

This thread brings to mind, once again, the quote: "Keep your friends close, your enemies closer." Or another, "Know thine enemy."

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Webster said:
I have mixed feelings. The one time that I feel welcome here is the time that I have to confess that the applause should be reserved for someone else. .
Web, I'm truly hurt! I've welcomed you all along, before AND after your reincarnation! Just kidding, ya know I love ya!

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thanks for everyone who helped us flesh out this moron, especially:
Webster, EG, and Alex8.

We considered closing the thread only long enough to gather consensus to ban him.

I am glad that everyone rushed in with their expertise: DC Deep, Sorceror, jeff black, Bronxy, Chuck64, Irvy -- to shunt this ignorant shit to the curb.

This was an amazing display of LSPG doing what we do best--standing together when we need to, disagreeing when we must, and loving and supporting each other always.

THIS is how its all supposed to work. THIS is what Pecker and MZ and other "old-heads" have been fighting to restore. It hasn't been easy or fun--but seeing things like this makes one know that is has been and will continue to be a worthwhile effort.

I feel all warm and fuzzy inside, now.

Can someone please touch me?

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Webster said:
You're a wise man and a good friend.:kiss:

You're a good man Web. I would back you in a fight, or just sit down and have drinks with ya.:smile:

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Webster said:
I have mixed feelings. The one time that I feel welcome here is the time that I have to confess that the applause should be reserved for someone else.

Thank you all.

Not at all Webster. In my book you've always been 'welcome here'.

As the late great John Wayne said in his last interview with Barbara Walters:

"Don't let the bastards get to you".

Well done.

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Webster...you know how I think
of you sweetie...I've told you
before. :kiss:

Alex, you rock as usual, kiddo! :biggrin1: