Gay ? Pedophiles ?

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Um, ok, not to dampen the parade, cuz I have had nothing but great exchanges with Webster, BUT... Aren't some of the people patting him on the back the same people that were telling him that he was going to be banned, but they stuck up for him, countering Rob, and then wished they hadn't, or were at least rethinking why they had? Or am I remembering something inaccurately?

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
novice_btm said:
Um, ok, not to dampen the parade, cuz I have had nothing but great exchanges with Webster, BUT... Aren't some of the people patting him on the back the same people that were telling him that he was going to be banned, but they stuck up for him, countering Rob, and then wished they hadn't, or were at least rethinking why they had? Or am I remembering something inaccurately?

Don't stir the pot novice. Right now.. everyone is enjoying the shit that was Popsicle being banned and rewarding Webster and EG for finding him:biggrin1:

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
jeff black said:
Don't stir the pot novice. Right now.. everyone is enjoying the shit that was Popsicle being banned and rewarding Webster and EG for finding him:biggrin1:
*returns to corner, reassured of his powers of memory, and with continued fond thoughts of Webster, and English Gentleman*

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
novice_btm said:

In keeping with my roots as a Special Educator, I am one to redirect someone when they are exhibiting behavior that appears counter-productive and praise/reinforce them when they do something great.

Consistency does not mean blindly agreeing with everything about someone.

Back to the lovefest.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
Webster said:
Had warring parents. No love between either sets of grandparents.
Father ansentee though he lived in the house.
I won first prize when I met my partner.
I have a great life.
I know that I'm lucky.
I'm happy.
Any other questions?
:drive:
Ahhhh...so you're perfect. Gotcha:wink:

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Webster said:
:wink:
Aww, thanks Web. Wow! Quite a view from the corner. You can see the whole room on display. Here, I snuck back some cake for ya. :tongue:

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Like Lex said, we reward good behavior. Besides we were the ones who wanted to give Webster a second chance. Of course anytime a person gives second chances, the person will monitor that and wonder, but hope they did the right thing. We did and we feel real good about ourselves.

*Come now Webster, get into Freddie's lap. We can "continue" the love feast.:flirt::wink:

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Webster said:
BTW: Your previous statement was correct. But, I didn't want to interupt the love fest.......:wink:
And I wasn't criticizing, or trying to detract from the love fest, I was just double-checking my memory to see why it was causing my irony alert to flash. :wink: