gay people! help me out!

ddazndd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's the same as falling in love, you can't just choose to do so, it comes naturally.'
Oh, I think the problem has already been solved by everyone........okay.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Addendum: The kind of prison sex you're referring to is about dominance through violence and humiliation and has little or nothing to do with sexual preference.
yer partially right. that does occur a lot. but there's also the inmates that have sex because there's no other outlet for their basic need. goin off on a quick tangent...i think they should hand out condoms in prison so that AIDS and other STIs don't get spread around

yes, but what does this have to do with cock size ????
i seriously hope yer joking. not everything here has to do with cock size

EDIT: one of my first like, way profound statements here was that i don't believe in homo-, bi-, or heterosexuality. i believe we, as a species, are simply sexual. it's up to you if yer man (or woman) enough to acknowledge it

Fillitup

Just Browsing
Media
I just love imaginary friends...

God taught me to be straight but I lost the instructions!

Be nice if our race were actually enlightened enough to engage in the aspects of all those religions that are vaunted so readily but never adhered to by the masses. Aspects of which some use to hide vindication and hatred.

My heart bleeds when I hear of the lack of humanity in some of those that attribute their knowledge to religion.

Should ask your friends if they've ever actually discussed their views with those they seem to know so well.

umass1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If it were a choise, than one has to believe that we were all straight at one time or another. I can honestly say that there was never a time in my life that I can remember myself ever being straight.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
<...>
Like stupid people hating gays, now i have the power to dispell ignorance and open up peoples minds. I used to argue with racist people alot to, and i researched alot of stuff, and now i argue with any racist person they get angry because i prove to them that its pointless.
<...>
Thanks, Kasso. Unfortunately, since their problem is stupidity, not ignorance, even if you have the information and the better debate, they will still be stupid. I do the same thing, even though I know it's a losing battle. Hahah, it isn't a fair fight - they don't have the weapons needed for an intelligent discussion... and the intelligent person always loses these arguments. It still won't stop me (and I hope it won't stop you). I always speak out against bigotry, wherever and whenever I see it.

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A load of sensible answers to the daft question of 'choice'. What we are is a mystery. I look at myself sometimes and reckon it's like having been dealt a hand of cards in the game of life which one then plays as well as can be, not always with success but hopefully with kindness to myself and to others. I certainly didn't 'choose' the sexual bit, anymore than anything else that goes to make 'me'. In all probability there were factors - specially in childhood - that steered or developed me in one direction or another, but these again were 'givens', not choices: all part of the dealt hand.

youngthirdleg

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't think being gay is in the genes. I think everyone starts out as a clean slate, and it's just the way you are brought up affects your characteristics. The whole book 'Frankenstein' is about that: it's not your genes which affects the way you think about other people, it's your environment!
Like they say people who don't get on with their same sex parent are much more likely to be gay; therefore I think being gay is not something hereditory.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
DC Deep,

Your post is right in line with how I feel.

People who say it's a choice have no clue. I will probably unintentionally offend someone, but if it was a choice, I would have chosen not to be attracted to men and cocks long ago. It has caused confused and depressed feelings, torment and pain in my marriage, and a host of other negatives that I would have chosen to avioid.

I still deal with the confusion at times.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't think being gay is in the genes. I think everyone starts out as a clean slate, and it's just the way you are brought up affects your characteristics. The whole book 'Frankenstein' is about that: it's not your genes which affects the way you think about other people, it's your environment! Like they say people who don't get on with their same sex parent are much more likely to be gay; therefore I think being gay is not something hereditory.

That stuff about the same-sex parent is an old wives' tale (and an old husbands' tale)! As the science column in the Wall Street Journal recently quoted a scientist as saying, lots of factors play various and varying roles in sexual orientation, especially in gay men: genes, hormones, environment, etc. By the way, there are plenty of studies that show evidence of genetic differences between gay men and straight men, everything from gay men having higher levels of testosterone, going through puberty earlier, and having larger penises (separate studies that all are consistent with each other) to gay men being far more likely than straight men to have an index fingers and ring fingers of the same length.