Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
royston said:
now i dont have anything against gay people wotsoever....i dont think its the most natural thing but then i dont think theres much choice in whether ur gay or not and to pretend not to be is abit stupid.....i was just wondering...why....if like, say, 5% of blokes generally bat for the other team...then how cum like 50% of people on this site are gay......do gay people generally have bigger pocket rockets or is that u guys just are more open about this kind of shizzle.........thanks alot rasta's...love royston xx

thank you for your interest in our culture. you'll find us pretty much to be like the general population. we have nice people. we have assholes. we have attractive. and some no so. some are smart. some are not. some of us are large. some are not.

if someone is a nice decent person, i can get past everything else.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dr Rock said:
they mostly make up in quality what they lack in quantity

Yes, the women of lpsg are all superheroes.

I think there are a lot of gay guys on here because.....drumroll please...gay guys like dick.

*takes a bow*

Happy to solve this difficult dilemma for everyone.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
madame_zora said:
I think there are a lot of gay guys on here because.....drumroll please...gay guys like dick.

Damn, you just explained the last ten years of my life in a single sentence. :rolleyes:

panthera

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dr Rock said:
um, you can't "fix" stupidity, and least of all through something like education.

you may be thinking of ignorance, which is another thing altogether. knowledge and/or experience do not equal intelligence.

word.

panthera

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Spladle said:
I am not so naive.
rhymes with a-li-cia...

I agree, Spladle. I figure, any bloke who wants to know what I as a gay man am doing here is just one sentence away from asking who let in the blacks, Mexicans, and - while we are at it - all the other heterosexual men. Not to mention the uppity women who aren't lying on their backs showing their racks.

panthera

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
royston said:
now i dont have anything against gay people wotsoever....i dont think its the most natural thing but then i dont think theres much choice in whether ur gay or not and to pretend not to be is abit stupid.....i was just wondering...why....if like, say, 5% of blokes generally bat for the other team...then how cum like 50% of people on this site are gay......do gay people generally have bigger pocket rockets or is that u guys just are more open about this kind of shizzle.........thanks alot rasta's...love royston xx
Simple, if ungrammatical question - simple answer:
We gays are here because we have a right to be here. This is not a cheap pick up site for reality challenged would-be mucho-macho men.
What are you doing here? Are you here because of that idiotic TV programme? Bad news me laddy: The women on this site are ladies - not the cheap sluts you obviously were led to expect. The only cheek they put out here is not what you wanted.

If you want to stick around here, fine - you have as much right to be here as I do. But there are enough chat rooms for the language impaired, hormone driven heterosexual young man elsewere. So, clean up your language and get used to it - the other team is not clearing off the pitch for you.

royston

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sorry panthera......u missed the point......im not on here coz of the programme i didnt see it........have a nice life xx

EnglishGentleman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Royston

Living in the UK you're obviously aware that there are plenty of people who'll happily sit and enjoy people like Graham Norton and Julian Clary on TV, and then use terms like "queer" and "faggot" to tease and abuse their friends and peers.

Gay men in the west have to go through a trial by fire in their adolescence that you and I as straights don't. Admitting to oneself, let alone the world at large, that one is gay is still, unfortunately, a huge step to take.

The net result is that gay men are often more open to talk about sexual topics and (with exceptions) can be much more candid and honest than the rest of us. The most courageous men I've met in my life have all been gay.

... and as Zora said... It's a site about dicks, so what did you expect. They can't look at all the pictures properly unless they join, and have you seen some of the guys on here? Some of them bring a new meaning to the term "hung".

Hope your next post doesn't upset anyone and that we can offer you something worthwhile.

EnglishGentleman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Royston... You should also be aware that alot of gay men love rugby players as your profile pic appears to illustrate:wink: .

All that sweating together, cuddling up and groping eachother in a "scrum" and having communal baths and showers... Why it's like the San Francisco bath-houses found a new home in England and Wales.

The sad thing is that most gay men wouldn't waste their time trying to fit in to such a verbally homophobic environment where terms like "Arse Bandit" are so commonly bandied about. I hope you're not one of those types, and will talk of the respectable gay men on this site to your sporting friends with a pride to equal their own.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
royston said:

"And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me."

JamesPM

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know I'm not the most sensitive bloke on the planet (as
numerous ex's will testify) but I didn't find anything
wrong with the content of Royston's original post. I read
it as from a young person with limited exposure to real
life gay people.

Stick me in the middle of any group I'm unfamiliar with
and I'm guaranteed to have unintentionally offended half
of them in the first few mins and all inside an hour. If
I manage to keep on offending the same group then they
can start to think I'm doing it deliberately.

One thing though, maybe all the UK members could chip-in
and buy Royston a keyboard that will do capitals and
full-stops ?

---
James

royston

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeh, it's all about the bosh! My best friends gay....bit of a legend....he's in my profile picture and he plays fresher's rugby with me...and he's in the scrum, but socially he get's on fine because everyone knows that if someone is stampin on their head then he'll be there to stamp on their's! I wasn't tryin to get at gay people....i think i just missed the point about gay people wanting to join to look at big cocks....which makes sense....taxi for myself!

And oh yeh...top gun....cinematic brilliance! Get yourself a pair of aviators

all my love .... royston xx

panthera

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok, I'll call of the death squad for now. There have been an enormous number of new 'members' (yes, I meant that in the British sense) in the last ten days or so who have been making life rather unpleasant for the women and gay men here. So any question or comment from someone new, especially someone new from the UK is not getting the benefit of the doubt these days. At least not from me.
This is a support site. It is one of the few places on the internet where straight, str8, bi-, trans, and gay men together with women of all flavours can meet and talk.
There are places on this site for folks looking for sex, but basically it is not a contact site.
So - I will assume your question was truly (if naively) meant and offer:
pax.
ps: The women on this site when irate make me look like a pansy-arsed pushover. Just a friendly warning.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
panthera said:
Are you here because of that idiotic TV programme? Bad news me laddy: The women on this site are ladies - not the cheap sluts you obviously were led to expect.
At least, they were before "that idiotic TV programme". I have a feeling that more cheap sluts will join the LPSG after watching it, sadly.