gay people

D

deleted3782

Who ever said that stuffing socks is unbecoming?

panthera

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I may be a slut, but I am never cheap.
(Have decided to make the best of this mess and am now offering nubile member's bodys at reasonable rates. Sofar the only takers were big hairy men. Sorry, Spladle...)

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
royston said:
now i dont have anything against gay people wotsoever....i dont think its the most natural thing but then i dont think theres much choice in whether ur gay or not and to pretend not to be is abit stupid.....i was just wondering...why....if like, say, 5% of blokes generally bat for the other team...then how cum like 50% of people on this site are gay......do gay people generally have bigger pocket rockets or is that u guys just are more open about this kind of shizzle.........thanks alot rasta's...love royston xx

Well you see it's like this--gay guys are always in a state of sexual arrousal (if you don't believe me then ask Jerry Falwell or some other twittering ninny) and so our penis size gradually increases in size and by the age of 50 we have at least twice the size of the non-gay man. The smallest penis size has been found to be attached to ignorant young lads who post drivel posts such as yours--sad, but true. It's a fact.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
EnglishGentleman said:
Hi Royston

Living in the UK you're obviously aware that there are plenty of people who'll happily sit and enjoy people like Graham Norton and Julian Clary on TV, and then use terms like "queer" and "faggot" to tease and abuse their friends and peers.

Gay men in the west have to go through a trial by fire in their adolescence that you and I as straights don't. Admitting to oneself, let alone the world at large, that one is gay is still, unfortunately, a huge step to take.

The net result is that gay men are often more open to talk about sexual topics and (with exceptions) can be much more candid and honest than the rest of us. The most courageous men I've met in my life have all been gay.

... and as Zora said... It's a site about dicks, so what did you expect. They can't look at all the pictures properly unless they join, and have you seen some of the guys on here? Some of them bring a new meaning to the term "hung".

Hope your next post doesn't upset anyone and that we can offer you something worthwhile.

EnglishGentleman: Thank you. I believe this is one of the most sensitive, insigtful things I have ever heard from a totally straight man. You obviously have had some close friends who have been gay, and suffered with it, and confided in you to have such understanding. As far as our young friends post, he DID try hard to ask what I believe was an honest question in the most sensitive way he knew how. I have to give him kudos for trying. As he mentioned, his best friend is gay, and he respects him because of the person he is, not because, or inspite of, his being gay. Ultimately, I think that is what we are striving for in the world---to paraphrase the great Dr. Martin Luther King--to be judged not by the color of our skin (or sexuality, or sex, or creed, or religion) but by the content of our character. If someone is a bad person, treat them as a bad person. If they are a good person, treat them as a good person. If someone makes an honest effort, but doesn't posesses the knowledge to say exactly the right thing, then be sensitive enough yourself to be willing to help them understand. He asked to be educated, and did his best not to pass a judgement in asking. We are all guilty of ignorance in one or more areas on knowledge. Someone willing to learn should be helped to learn. They are striving to better themselves. Shouldn' this be encouraged? Stupidity and closed minds should be treated as trolls. Open minds should be encouraged and rewarded. My two cents, anyway.