Gay Pirates wear their eye patch on the left eye? Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrghhh

Reactions: ruggero

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
you can see interviews, it appears he's just cool (and straight) and felt that the song needed to be written. He thought homophobic straights might like and hum the tune then eventually get the message.
I get it. It's a catchy and fun little tune. However, actually listening to the lyrics, and hearing about bashing and forced drowning, because of loving someone of the same sex, was overwhelmingly more disturbing and tragic to me. The poignant and touching line, "...and I hope they didn't tie up, your hands as tight as mine...", shows this most clearly. I actually like it, but it twists my head a bit, and not always in a good way. You know... "that cheery little dreadful tragedy," is a strange contradiction to reconcile. Overall, it's very sweet, and, if you're paying attention, very moving.

Reactions: EnterTheVoid

I'd like to know more about Cosmo himself. Is he gay/bi/st8? One this is for sure - he's hot as hell! A very sexy man.

Reactions: EnterTheVoid

Brensta

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Such a pity he isn't gay himself, he is such a hottie. I was at the Melbourne gig too!

Reactions: ruggero

I hears they sailed on ships called Manowhores. I hears it from a parrot though. Does that mean a li'l burd tol' me? Ahrrrrrrrrrrghhh.