GAY:Piss in ass

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
I gather from one of the post that part of the experience is for the pisser to have a full bladder and fuck the ass until he comes or pisses and then continue fucking until both have happened. I gather that part of the experience is to be hard, still fucking and having the experience when the bladder releases the urine which becomes a type of sexual release for the pisser. The owner of the ass gets a sexual feeling feeling that warm piss flowing into his ass.

I would think though that unless the one with piss in his ass has some real strong control muscles, all of that piss inside is going to flow out the ass and it will be just like an adult totally wetting the bed. I can't imagine anyone being able to control those muscles during that few seconds when the penis is removed from the ass.

rockmusl

Just Browsing
Media
It's great fun, but it's important to do your homework, first: A thorough enema, a wise choice of venue (assuming you don't want your bedroom smelling like a urinal as there is always the possibility of seepage) and knowlege of your partner's HIV status. (If you're neg and you don't know your partner's status or don't trust his status, this is not the safest activity for you, since you have to dispense with condoms to do it.)

If your still gungho about it, use common sense and have your top "clear the tube" (of any semen or pre-seminal fluid) with a bit of regular pissing first before he pisses inside you. And then, no lingering.

Just as much fun and a good deal safer is having your partner(s) stay outside entirely and aim his stream (from some distance) against your anus...Incredibly for both of you and incredibly good when the ol' back door's been pounded open...

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
bucko........wooooooooooooooooooooooooooof

:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

I am HIV+ and only fuck other pozguys. it's called "serosorting" and I'm really strict about it. I posted a thread about my experience and philosophy here.

Last summer I went through a period of experimentation and high-volume hook-ups online and have written about it. The latest chapter, which deals pretty much exclusively with this topic, was published last week and is here.

I'm not sure that I would suggest this be done by anyone who is HIV- outside of a strictly monogamous, long-term relationship. Although urine is sterile, neither precum nor ejaculate are, and any potential pleasure involved in this activity needs to be weighed against the real risk of contracting HIV.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I gather from one of the post that part of the experience is for the pisser to have a full bladder and fuck the ass until he comes or pisses and then continue fucking until both have happened. I gather that part of the experience is to be hard, still fucking and having the experience when the bladder releases the urine which becomes a type of sexual release for the pisser. The owner of the ass gets a sexual feeling feeling that warm piss flowing into his ass.

I would think though that unless the one with piss in his ass has some real strong control muscles, all of that piss inside is going to flow out the ass and it will be just like an adult totally wetting the bed. I can't imagine anyone being able to control those muscles during that few seconds when the penis is removed from the ass.

You're spot-on in terms of the pleasure.

As regards the "control" question: some guys can hold it better than others :wink: .

blackbottom2

Expert Member
Media
its easier with a thick cock

it acts like a stopper really and the bottom just squirms under you while your piss fills his insides

it has been described like being made pregnant

Wolfhawke

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
never had it done to me, but it sound pretty damned erotic! I would probably want to make sure to do it somewhere I don't have to worry about a detailed cleaning after, and certainly a thorough douching (like you were gonna get fisted) would be good if you don't like shit soup!:biggrin1:

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Back in the day...( I don't belive I just said that ) I remember my uncle, who was gay, refered to it as a Golden Wedding. And told me how much he enjoyed it.

D_Somer_Zieve

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This turns me on:redface:, has anyone ever had a partner, pepe with their penis in rectum after/before sex?, How is it like? Does it help the lubrication? Turn you on?
Any vids?
I love piss play and yes it is a very pleasant feeling but sometime it is hard to find guys to play with so I do sometime fuck myself and piss up my ass after or before