Gay Rape...Does It Make You Gay & Attracted to Older Guys?

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey dude, it really sucks that this happened to you...but it did not make you gay. I had a totally normal home life growing up, loving parents, went to church every Sunday, was never sexually abused as a kid...and I still turned out gay. I have no idea why I turned out gay but it had nothing to do with sex because I distinctly remember being attracted to other boys before I even had any idea what sex or homosexuality was.

I honestly think it probably has a genetic component because my dad had a sister that I am 99.9% sure was a lesbian but this was back in the 60s, and 70s when nobody talked about such things. She never married, rode a harley, and lived with a female "roomate" for years. When her roomate became sick with terminal cancer my aunt quit her job and took care of her until she died. That woman was not her roomate she was my aunt's lover.

Truck

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
from listening to love line, things like this can make a large difference in sexual preference. You should really see someone to talk about this.

The OP hasn't been around in months. Keep that in mind though this is a good discussion.