Gay re-orientation

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
regularguy said:
What do you all think about all the gay re-orientation that's going on? All the gays-can-turn-straight counseling, literature etcetera?

For those of you who were unaware, it is out there. The catholic group is called courage, the protestant group is called exodus, and there may be some secular groups but I don't know.

I don't think that much about it at all. Are these groups really effective? Do they have such groups for straight men and women who want to change their sexuality towards a more homo-pathic way? You could name them the same names like "Courage", "Exodus", etc.

I happen to like my sexual orientation. If people have a problem with it, that's their problem not mine. I sure do not have a problem with anyone else's.

husky14620

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
BarebackJack said:
Bring your own Vaseline.

NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!

YOu of all people should know better. Water soluble lubricants only. Even if you aren't using condoms, the non-soluble lubes can trap nasty things against the skin, prevent their complete removal during clean-up, and cause other problems.

Tsk, Tsk, Tsk. :worried:

Husky

husky14620

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew
Just in case anyone was trying to imply that because things are worse for gays in Islamic countries, we should be happy with what we have here ... LOL. Fuck that noise.

stud_hunter said:
Happy yes, satisfied no.

So the following anology also should apply then?

Just because women in Islamic countries have it so much worse than women here, women should be happy with what they have here....

The only women I know who would agree with that are the ones like Phyllis Schafly who think women should go back to the way things were in the fifties, forties, or even earlier. So why should gay men (and lesbians) accept conditions here and "be happy" about it?

Husky

husky14620

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
SomeGuyOverThere said:
Unfortunatly:

Leviticus 20:13 'If a man has sex with a man in same way as with a woman, they have committed an abomination. They are certainly to be put to death.'

Even more unfortunatly, some people actually beleive that shit.

Even more importantly, the same ones who believe that shit, don't worry at all about the part just a few verse earlier...

Leviticus 19:19 'Ye shall keep my statutes. Thou shalt not let thy cattle gender with a diverse kind: thou shalt not sow thy field with mingled seed: neither shall a garment mingled of linen and woolen come upon thee.'

How many modern mens' suits are blended? How many gardens (Fields) are of mixed seed? How many farms raise multiple livestock? How many of those who would impose 20:13 follow 19:19?

Husky