gay sauna/bathouse/gym

mask13000

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Borough of Queens (New York, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I never really understood this concept. It's a place for men to hang out and fuck, right? Is this still necessary in the age of the internet?

And I envision that a gay bathhouse would attract guys that look like my overweight junior high school shop teacher as opposed to, say, my fit high school gym teacher's assistant.

Last edited:

scottbud

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I never really understood this concept. It's a place for men to hang out and fuck, right? Is this still necessary in the age of the internet?

And I envision that a gay bathhouse would attract guys that look like my overweight junior high school shop teacher as opposed to, say, my fit high school gym teacher's assistant.

Not always but generaly,........ So I hear.

D

deleted213967

has anyone ever been to one? just found out that there are a couple of companies that started them...follow the link...- Midtowne Spa

I experimented with them so I could check them off The List.

NOthing to write home about:

- The stale urine stench is not a turn-on to me. (Not available at all locations).
- I have seen the Least Conventionally Attractive guys ever at some of of those clubs...and yes completely naked and presumably horny (triple belly crease types).
- Known STD factories.
- Great healthful walking through mazes of private "rooms"...and again...and again...and again...until you...possibly...find someone you might want to play with.
- Music can be (surprisingly) awesome, depending on the DJ spinning (where available). So you can always dance...
- Feel free to use the "gym" if you don't find anyone to your taste right away. It will make you hornier and you will have done something positive that day no matter what.

Have safe fun!

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can only shower at my house I have a tub but its to damn uncomfortable to lay in and I can't submerge much. I was thinking of joining a gym just to use these services to help in body hygiene, would that be frowned upon or would that be accepted by the business. I don't know of a gay sauna/bathhouse type thing around here and not that I'd want to be socialized while there either. I hate it when people try to impress you in a pickup.